Monogomy after de-virginizing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by StealingBread, Aug 24, 2006.

1. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

I was wondering how common monogomy is after loosing one's virginity, so here's the question OTers.

After you lost your virginity, did you keep havign sex with the person you lost it too, or did you try out a new things? Do you keep it to a long term relationship, or do you have sex with random people when you want it.

And if you havn't lost your virginity yet, what do you plan on doing, or what would you rather do?

2. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

fucked the same girl for another 6 years...

3. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i stayed with the first guy partly because i *had* lost my virginity to him, and i was raised with a christian mindset so i felt guilty. but after a long and possessive relationship with said partner, i quickly found others for random flings.

so it depends - when i'm with someone, i stay true. but when i'm not, i figure what the hell.

i've been in a couple of longterm relationships since losing my virginity and i've managed to stay monogamous ;)

and now i am fairly sure the relationship i'm in is it, for what that's worth, and i'm fine with this being the only person i'll sleep with for the rest of my life :kiss:

4. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

I have absolutely no interest in seeing the woman that took my v-card. I want to get as many women under my belt as possible. So to answer your question...I just have sex with random people whenever I want it.

5. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I slept with him a few times then we stopped talking and it was a long time and now the guy i am with now:) I dont want lots of partners, thats as of now who knows if it will change

6. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I had a strong attachment to my first g/f after I lost my virginity to her... which is probably part of the reason why I clung to the relationship for a year after it was effectively over. (It didn't help that she had low self-esteem and was incapable of dumping me... one day, she just disappeared and went to a new guy, and that was it.)

But that's the way I have always viewed sex, as something meaningful and not just recreation or a scorecard to keep. Otherwise I would want random casual sex, but I don't, which means I have never tried, which means I don't know how and couldn't get it anyway :hs:

7. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

lost my virginity to my current GF. Been with her for 8 months now, lost it 4 months ago. I have no intentions to dump her to try new women. I'm with her for a reason.

8. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

That sounds like my boyfriend's ex. BAck wehn we were friends and he was with his old gf. He had lost his virginity to her (much to my dismay) and she had always slept around though lied to him about it, and their relationship had been going downhill for a year, before he just started dating another guy completly and left my bf in the dark abotu everything.
    Does that suck?

I really hope that I don't get attached to my current boyfriend when it's time for the relationship to end just cause i lost my virginity to him... :[

9. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

Did she loose hers to you too?