Monitor Problem?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by K-L, Jan 15, 2006.

1. K-L

K-L New Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Alright, here's the situation, I brought my Sony Vaio to my friends house so I could set it up at his house so we could hook up a microphone so we could get drunk and record, and last night it was working just fine. This morning we woke up and went to mess around with the computer and we kept getting an error that said, "No input signal, going to power save". We got the problem when we first hooked up the computer the night before, but it seemed to fix itself and worked the second time we hooked it up. I tried everything I could think of, including removing my video card (ATi Radeon 9600XT), and cleaning the entire thing with compressed air. I got the computer to come on once, but i restarted it because I figured the problem was fixed. I've even tried to change it to the integraded graphics card that my computer has, but the error kept coming back. I even tried hooking up a CRT monitor to it (i have a sony tft lcd or something like that, it's a flatscreen). I'm hoping I'm just real stupid and it's something easy to fix.