LGBT Money Management

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Filmboy44, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

This can apply to this forum. If you dress well you seemingly have some cash. You go out on the town, what do you bring with you, according to your income and how much do you regulate spending at the bars? I'm having a tough time controlling my spending at the bars :hs:

Lets be honest and post our incomes. You don't have to if you don't want to, and this isnt an ego thing to see who makes more than others. Lets get an idea of what expenses are and how you control spending. Where do you fit in your grooming products, clothing expenses and entertainment funds?

I do about 3200 after taxes each month. I'm single and my bills are incredibely low. Car is paid for, rent is 255 each month including everything (live with 2 others) student loans arent coming in yet as I am still in school. So I have some fun cash sitting around.

If and when I go out, I usually go out with a bunch of people and I only bring 60.00 everytime. However, I always always always always always spend much much much more...:mad: example: I took a few friends out to a bar, I spent the 60.00 almost right away and just ran a tab with the CC. 170.00 later...:mad: and it wasn't my "freeloading" friends either I know what my problem is but just can't seem to control it :( I tend to buy people drinks at the drop of a hat. I DON"T KNOW FUCKING WHY ! :mad: Last friday I ran into an old friend that I used to work with and bought him and his 3 friends a round :mad:

I've even left my entire wallet home, just taking my ID and 60.00 out. However, it always happens that when I run out of money the fun stops...seemingly. I like to keep people happy and glasses full :dunno: :mad:

Do you guys have any solutions? What do you guys do when you go out and control spending, or if you have the same problem what do you do? FUCK I GOTTA STOP!

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

just let people determine for themselves what they want to spend, and just worry about yourself. Or if you see a girl you want to buy a drink as a gesture of "hello," go for that. But don't worry about spending for EVERYBODY all the time. Easier said than done, I know, but you just gotta look out for number one.

3. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

yeah I tried that, we only get up and go out after several drinks...I don't spend that much afterwards but still...:mad:

4. RenaultFreak

RenaultFreak OMG

I love spending money on my friends, sometimes I spoil them, but that makes me happy.