LGBT ::: Monday Thread :::

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by cedric, Nov 22, 2004.

1. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

I'm bored and it's the middle of the night, so I thought I'd start a Monday thread. Anybody got anything exciting goin on today?

I know I'll probably regret this once I start working, but I wish I could feel crappy about having to go back to work on Mondays. I'm still job-hunting. Still interviewing with a few companies, so that day may come sooner than I hoped. :wiggle:

2. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

Class....then tires, then haircut.... built a house for the manager of the Goodyear Tire center here, and picking up two Eagle F1 GS D3's (in 215/45/17 mind you) for $140 each, mounted, balanced and all that. (c'mon theres got to be some car guy here that can share my good taste in rubber?)

3. cedric

I was considering those for my car. I bought Falken FK451 GRBeta's instead, 215-40-17, for $480 or so, mounted and balanced for all 4. They're fine for me. My friend's Z (track model :bigthumb:) got a screw in one of the tires, so he might have to replace it. I was trying to sell him on the S03's. He said he'd consider it when he's ready to buy a full set.

4. SantorinA4

SantorinA4 New Member

:yum: Eagle F1's. :drool: Not a guy but I can share the good taste in rubber with you.

5. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

college sux ass.. that's why im skipping both of my classes today.

6. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

Today sucked major ass so far (mostly). Had a ton of freight at work I had to deal with. Went to lunch (in grandma's car, shes loaning it to me) and its trans freaked out in the same spot where mine did exactly one week prior. Got a ride back to work, two of my coworkers decided to take off thier shirts to show thier tattoos :naughty: :yum:, got the car towed, now Im home telling myself that I must put mine back together but its below freezing outside right now. :( So if there was no tattoo contest, I would have been in the worst mood.

Oh, and when my car is together, it will finally be able to burn off some good taste in rubber. :x: No more automatic for me. :wiggle:

7. boiwunder

boiwunder New Member

I have an 11am PST interview and then........

I dunno, maybe I will "enjoy" this upper 40's and raining weather that the greater Las Vegas area is currently being blessed with.

8. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

:wavey: Way busy today...

9. spiffy_badrock

So, I get to the goodyear place, talk to the guy and they get started on the tires, according to him, yeah were really backed up in here, it might be here for a few hours....I belive him, there are a crapload of cars there. I call the S/O and he comes to get me, the minute we pull in the driveway, of course, my cell rings, the cars ready. Damn!, the S/O has to get to class and I cant get to the tire place till 4.

10. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

don't you just wish you had a gun? :p

11. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

screw these daily threads! I do the same ol shit that it needs to be weekly or monthly threads! :p

Anyways, i have a couple projects to work on

- literature review on the relationship among media usage and selection, identity development and autonomy in adolescents
    - search for avatars for a research project with a prof
    - Reading Reading Reading
    - literature review on political ideologies (e.g. conservative, liberal) and celebrity endorsements of pot'l candidates
    - the gym
    - hanging out with friends
    BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!

12. cedric

Ugh, I just got back from an "interview." Actually, it was more just me going down there all dressed up and listening to the guy tell me about the position and then leaving. I drove an hour each direction for that. He didn't even bother to ask me any questions. I hate it when they do that during the preliminaries. That was definitely something they could've just emailed me.

What also pisses me off is how when you're in a room with other interviewees, they're all so unfriendly to their "competition," and generally just act like a bunch of corporate assclowns. They'll ask the secretary the same old boring questions and do anything to ingratiate themselves to anybody at the office. Everyone's always so damn stiff, trying to act as "professional" as possible I suppose. Ok that's enough ranting. I gotta go to Macy's to buy a tie now. I made the second round of interviews, so I gotta look presentable tomorrow.

13. mamoru

mamoru New Member

Same shit, different outfit...

14. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

So this morning, it took me an hour to drive 25 miles. Any ways, season is here and I am getting really agervated. As I enter upon the store, the Gm greets me and asks me if I would be wanting to go and check out the competition. She tells me that I will be getting paid plus mileage for the use of my car. I am fair game right now and I ask her where I am to go. Punta Gorda H-D. So I set my trip and take off. Changed into some 'casual' clothes I borrowed off the rack from the dealership I work for and headed up. Drive sucked ass as I was almost pulled over heading through Port Charlette. Was there for only 25 minutes and headed back. I made sure I spent as much time on the roads as possible. Went out to Labell for lunch and did some sport driving on SR78. Get down to Naples and there is an overturned car in the north bound lanes, but all the [email protected] rubberneckers here just have to know whats going on. Any ways, I am going to get a drink and slip into something comfortable and go to sleep.

15. CoCo

$40 worth of assorted sushi + blueberry martini's + amaretto cheesecake + CoCo's ignant friends = I'm feeling sick, but had a blast...:ugh2:

16. cedric

sorry, that does NOT sound like an appetizing combination. Everything sounds great individually, but not together.

17. CoCo

...exactly.

18. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

lets see monday....got wasted...made out with two of my good friends....and the birthday girl...and another girl....and then me and my two good friends started doin some three way kissing for the girl's pleasure and then we all passed out on chris's bed. :naughty:

19. cedric

:eek3: I've done that too! I gotta say that it did nothing for me though. 1 guy >>>>>>>>> 2 girls any day.

20. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

21. spiffy_badrock

Wow. Two guys at once....I feel like that neighboor from office space....two guys at once.