LGBT ***Monday Thread***

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by cedric, Aug 16, 2004.

1. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

Mondays aren't that bad I guess. Today couldn't possibly be worse than Sunday. While I was running at my school's track somebody stole my bag which had my wallet, keys and cell phone in it :wtc:. So I get to spend my Monday morning at the DMV taking the written license test so I can get a new license. It could've been worse; they could've gotten my ipod too, or stolen my car :hs:. At least the stuff they took was replaceable (they even took my sweaty A&F tanktop that was laying on the bag :ugh: ). In any case, people can be such assholes sometimes. At least my week can only get better :x:. Hope things are goin better for you guys.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2004
  2. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Today is my last day of bio 110. :)

It's been a fun summer.

People are leaving for college this week. Oh well. Life goes on.

3. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

:wtc: I'm sorry. Rest assured, if it was me, I would have stolen your sweaty A&F tanktop and :wackit: with it, leaving behind your cell phone and wallet. :naughty: :rofl:

4. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

Awwwww you need a hug :hug:
    hope you get things straightened out!!

5. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

dude that sucks... I don't get why people steal stuff. Sometimes they do it just for the rush :ugh:

I get to drive to seattle today and work a wonderful day in the radio disney office. I have so many things to finish up from friday. I worked an event on saturday with a bitch for a marketin director from portland who came up to work with "her $6000 client" as she had to keep reminding us. She complained the whole time, didnt help out with what we asked her to do and complained behind my back about my eating of one free sample from kelloggs prior to the start of the event. My coworker told her the event hasnt even started and no one is even here yet and that put her in check :)

6. cedric

thanks :hs:. Yeah I wish they had only taken my cash and left everything else behind. I mean afterall the rest is pretty useless since I cancelled everything. The biggest pain is gonna be getting a new license. I have to wait for my birth certificate to arrive in the mail since I have no other way of identifying myself. I don't recommend getting your wallet stolen, it's a huge pain in the ass.

7. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

dude... sorry to hear that. I wish you the best of luck with everything. We had Hurricane Charley come across on Friday and my b-day was saturday. The only thing I lost during the weekend were some groceries and power.

Again, best of luck on everything.

8. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

That sucks. :(

9. cedric

Thanks for the kind words guys :hs: I'm not really all that broken up over it or anything. The stuff that got stolen was replaceable. It's just a pain to replace a license which is the biggest thing. I'm just a little unsettled that it happened. I've never had anything stolen like this before.

10. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Wow, that suck major salty sweaty ass (and not that good kind of ass). I hope things work out for ya...

I had a long Monday, and got no time to OT at all. Although I live in MoCo, MD, I had to be on the Jersey Shore for a meeting by 8am. I got there at 7:45am. I was back in Maryland by 12 noon. I stopped in my favorite seafood restaurant and allowed my company to comp me $30 lunch. Then I had to be in NW DC is get some contracts signed. And then back to my office in Ft. Washington. I stayed there for a minute, before going to my Lanham office for an hour before going home...at 7pm. So I went to bed ASAP.

11. cargojock

cargojock New Member

Dude that sucks. I had my passport ripped off once. THAT sucks -- luckily it was only Canada though :)

12. cedric

:wavey: Hey, never seen you here before. Welcome!