Mobil1 oil filters

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Whitey Ford, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Whitey Ford

Whitey Ford New Member

I'm after mobil1 oil filters to suit a Ford 5.0L
    The only problem is, they're not sold in Australia. I've heard great things about them and I would really love it if someone knew of a site that sold them online, or any other way I could get them down under..

help me out.. they only sell shit filters here!

2. Buick Muscle

Buick Muscle Guest

Hey bro.

They have a new product that was release last year that might be able to help you. Apparently, its a fitting that you can put over you oil filter, and it contains several high density magnets that actually attract microscopic stray metal filings that manage to get through the best of oil filters. When I get home, I will definetly look into this product for my families vehicles.

Im not sure of a website, so you might want to search. But Im sure some online Hot Rod Mag sites have a write up about it. According to the reviews, it works great.

3. Whitey Ford

Whitey Ford New Member

4. 4C FED

4C FED Ain't my GOD DAMN planet understand monkey-boy!

5. Whitey Ford

Whitey Ford New Member

You reckon Noah?
    Every review on the net reckons that the Mobil1 is similar in design, but has thicker pleats which have greater filtration properties, but do not restrict flow any more than a cheapie..

Anyway, a good friend who lives in the good ol' US of A has agreed to buy them and send them out, but I need your help, which of the following stores sells Mobil1 oil filters, or who would be the best to go to;
    • Walmart
    • Pepboys
    • Autozone
    Keeping in mind that I am after a dozen M1-301's which suit a Ford 5.0L