FRK MMmmm Road Head Story!!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by corazy, Nov 22, 2006.

1. corazy

corazy New Member

whats going on ot people??

first off, ive been finally initiated :bigthumb:. So for my first thread i would like to tell you people about what happened on the weekend.

It was a typical Sunday with a evening at my girl's parents house. The night was fun with dinner and some drinks. we then left their house and got on the freeway for the journey home. my girl then told me she was feelin a little frisky. i thought nothing of it since we would get home and i would bang the shit out of her :naughty: . just as i left that thought she dives right into my pants and pulls out my cock. now mind you im doing like 80-85 on the fwy.as soon as she starts licking the tip i drop straight to the speed limit and pop on the cruise control. then she starts going at it like a vacuum stuck to your skin, making me barely concentrate on the road. while all this is happening i just happen to glance to the left and what do i see, a motorcyle cop :eek3:. now, i have somewhat dark, tinted, windows and the cop kept trying to look in, as if hes really seeing what he thinks hes seeing. So sure enough he trys to slow down to get behind me and of course pull me over. then out of nowhere 2 cars race down the fwy going maybe 90+.the cop then flicks on the lights and instead of pulling me over he goes after them. as hes pulling away he looks at me 1 more time then gives me a big thumbs up :bigthumb:. i was so much in shock i totally forgot what the hell my girl was doing to me:bj: . i figured since he rather go after the racers he otta give me some props for the peep show i just gave him hahahah:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well my girl ended up loving that whole incident, that she swallowed me dry and gave me the best fucking at home in a while.

hoped you guys enjoyed

Peace!!!

2. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Interesting story man. Congrats on the intitiation.

3. hyukki

hyukki ._.

Haha. Cool.

4. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

nice story and welcome

5. corazy

corazy New Member

haha funny thing is i just re-read my story and forgot to add that alot of lifted trucks were honking and giving me the thumbs up as well. maybe my window tints arent as dark as i thought lol

6. -Shaggs-

-Shaggs- Member

7. HopSing

HopSing New Member

Zesty!

8. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:bowdown: that's fucking awesome

See guys, good cops exist!

9. corazy

corazy New Member

haha. no i think the cop was trying to be naughty. he wanted to pull me over and bust a scene out of that movie "CRASH". seen it?

10. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:dunno: never seen the movie.

11. corazy

corazy New Member

pretty much its movie about racial tension. 2 white cops pull over a suv because he heard on the radio a description of 2 black criminals in a stolen suv. the cops pull over the wrong suv but decides to harass the 2 people inside just because they're black. it so happens the passenger was giving head to the driver and the cop started groping the girl while the driver watches, knowing he cant do shit.

thought i was gonna be in the same situation lol :eek3:

12. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Yup that was sad. I like the movie. The nasty damn cop was "searching" her and his fingers went in her naughty...that bastard..I get soo mad at characters in movies. Worth watching I would say..Not the point thought Road head = fun.

13. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Hahaha great story.

I love the idea of people driving by and giving thumbs up and honking and stuff :bowdown:, but I'm just too much of a road safety freak to try that. Dammit, usually you have to give me reasons NOT to give head :drool:, but if he crashes into a wall I don't want the last thing to go through my mind to be his cock. :ugh:

14. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

They really do exist. My next door neighbor is one of them! He's so cool.

15. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

Good story. Got to love the road head. What's funny is that my SO will drive off to nowhere sometimes after I start. Then after I finish and get up, I am like "WTF, where are we?" lol

16. mavfan1

mavfan1 Active Member

on friday night, the valet pulls up and we get in but there is a light right there so we can't pull away. this girl just leans over and pulls me out and goes down on me right in front of everyone at the restaurant valet stand.

she was like...why aren't you getting hard...just as this cop walks over and taps on the window:wtc:

roadhead is fun, BUT girl must not be too wasted to remember there are some rules

17. pinklemonade

pinklemonade New Member

ive done that to my first guy after gettin him to drive but i wouldnt with my second cause he'd crash

18. mizers_girl

mizers_girl I'm like a souperhero with no motivation or powers

My roadhead story isnt all that freaky but... it has an interesting ending...

Basically we were heading home from Dallas together on a lil highway. I had been teasing him all day so I decided some road head was necessary. I unzip him and begin to play. Meanwhile he's sittin there trying to find a place to pull over telling me he's gonna fuck me so hard for gettin him in that state in the middle of the night on the highway all the while fingering me and gettin me as more wet than I could ever remember being up to that point. Well.. true to his word.. he found the road that leads off the highway to his shooting range(its a small middle of nowhere type of road). So.. we get down the road just off the highway enough to not be seen, and I jump in his lap. OMG it was so yummy riding him right there in the front seat!

Course.. the funny ending.. I get out of the car with a napkin to clean up a bit (like i mentioned before, i was so incredibly wet it was just gettin everywhere). But, I couldnt exactly see where I was going in the night, nor did I really want anyone to see my bar ass on this road. Well.. bout a day later.. I realized I had jumped outta hte car into a patch of posion ivy... and it was all up my legs. ugh

19. tominos

tominos New Member

haha. thats awesome :coold:

20. demosnat

demosnat New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    That happened to me before. I was drunk at a friends house in high-school, the bathrooms were all full so I ran outside to piss. I had on a skirt and no panties so I just lifted and leaned against a shed. I woke up in the morning with poison ivy all over my legs and ass.
    Most awkward doctors visit ever.

21. Stylerod

Stylerod 150mph in a swimsuit :eek3:

My wife and I took a little getaway to Charlotte a few months ago were driving home listening to Playboy radio on Sirius. Tiffany Graneth (sp?) was on doing her show. People are calling in talking about the stuff they talk about and my wife reaches over and starts to rub me. After about 15 minutes of her rubbing me and me rubbing her with her pants open she opens my pants, leans over and starts sucking me. We are on the interstate at about 5:30 and it's packed. My van is a kind of high so not many people are high enough to see in and there is enough traffic where people are just paying attention to the road.

After a few minutes of her sucking me and me fingering her she climbs in back, opens the suitcase and grabs her silver bullet vibrator and comes back up front. She tells me not to crash because she's not putting her seat belt back on and gets on her knees on the front seat and starts sucking me and using the vibe on herself. Now, I'm in the right hand lane but I know there are going to be times when there is merging traffic and her ass is going to be right in the window. So I reach in back for a jacket and put it over her.

So I'm reaching over the top fingering her ass and pussy from behind, she has the vibrator going and is giving me some great road head. I leave the interstate before my exit because I need to get on a smaller, slower road or I'm going to kill someone. She has a massive orgasm puts the vibe down and starts using both hands and her mouth on me. Needless to say I only lasted a minute or two after that.

It was fucking great. It had been many, many years since we had done anything like that. I hope it happens more often!

22. Zee

Zee New Member

My wife and I went out one night when we were in California....on the way back from Vallejo we decided to stop off the highway on a dark offramp and have some fun :big grin:

She was going slurping on me pretty good when a sheriff out of nowhere drove up.....we kinda scrambled to cover myself, but she wouldnt stop.....I rolled down the window......she looks up from my crotch and asks the officer is she could help him :rofl: He turned away and left quickly.....after he left we both got real naked and finished each other with bang

he was probably hoping to catch two teeneagers....not two middleaged teenyboppers :big grin:

23. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

Literally :rofl: