FRK Mmmm... Exhibitionistiful...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Tovarizzle, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Tovarizzle

Tovarizzle Guest

I'm now a little less vanilla, having just given my first naughty cam show to a certain somebody using a DV Camcorder hooked up as a webcam. It was a lot more fun than I expected, to tell you the truth. Once I got over the initial performance anxiety, it was a real turnon, especially with her describing her reaction. :drool:

I never knew that I had an exhibitionist streak in me. I think it's about time to get a real webcam now :p

I know I'm a lurker and such, but I figured that I'd as might as well share one of my personal freaky highs with some people that might understand it.

Have a great night (I know I did), and a Freakyshiatacular Morning! :bigthumb:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2004
  2. sessyducky

sessyducky Guest

:bigthumb: nice..... very nice...
  3. Tovarizzle

Tovarizzle Guest

Yup, let's just hope this doesn't lead to a spiral of camwhoring ending with me walking around on the streets with a cardboard Yahoo Messenger window, asking people to buy me stuff :p

Too bad that the iSight is so darned expensive, or that'd be my new webcam in an instant. Come on Refurbished Equipment at the Apple store! :x:
  4. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

first time "naughties" are always exciting :)
  5. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

Aug 26, 2002
    good stuff! Keep posting so we don't lose ya!
  6. Tovarizzle

Tovarizzle Guest

I'm on it. 20 more to go...
  7. rallybred

rallybred Beer, the cause and solution to all of life's prob

Jun 22, 2004
  8. nosaj

nosaj Well-Known Member OT Supporter

Nov 10, 2003
  9. Tovarizzle

Tovarizzle Guest

...? I had fun? :dunno:
  10. Tovarizzle

Tovarizzle Guest

Oh, and no pics, if that's what you're asking for. Maybe when I get more brave, but not yet. Walk before you run. :bigthumb: