MMA MMAGearGuide Review v.fightsoap

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by rtzcom, Dec 5, 2008.

1. rtzcom

rtzcom bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~

2. teep

teep New Member

nice. glad to see it's getting more recognition

you going to be in boston tongiht? i'm training for a while staring around 6 or so.

3. rtzcom

We drive up there tomorrow afternoon. I would love to head out there earlier to train with you, but my ride gets out of work around 4pm.

I looked at the map and boxboro is in an area I have never been to. Good thing the event is being held at a Holiday Inn, which gives me a sense of security. The last event I attended in some remote town in MA was pure boonieville.

PM me your number or something, maybe we can head out to Boston afterwards and chill.

4. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

How is this stuff for people with really sensitive skin? sensitive as in I don't normally use bar soaps, or soaps labelled "for men". I have to use those girly ass soaps, they seem to be the ones that don't dry out my skin. :hs:

oh and I only box, which bar is best for it?

5. teep

teep New Member

i have pretty sensitive skin and normally use a loofa and body wash, but fight soap was fine for me.

6. rtzcom

I've had women use the soap on their vaginas (seriously) and they've had no irritation so far. I've visually and physically inspected some of these said vaginas...and yes I can verify their claims.

These are nowhere near bar soaps because we don't use a lot of harsh chemicals the big companies use to yield more product from raw materials. This is the same reason why our products cost more, but you get more real naturally derived soap.

Buy a few, and if they irritate you just send them back and I will give you a refund.

Bloody Murder is what you should probably look into, and the infamous dirty jersey because that shit smells good.

7. whup

whup I wish you had children and.. so that I could step

:rofl::rofl: