MMA MMA crew, my story lemmie tell you it v. eviciton

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Redneck Shinobi, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

Ok I've had a pretty damn event filled 24 hours. This is going to be a long ass post so if you don't like reading get the fuck out :rofl:.

So little back story first, I've been living at this place in Richmond for about a year with two Filipino lesbians (no their not hot at all). They were fine at first but their hate for my girlfriend and her family has only increased (gf's family is Chinese, but born in the Philippines). A month ago I came back from the Island with my girlfriend and her sister(her boyfriend lives on the island) and we had to rush off the ferry to get to their dads car. When we got to my house as they were going to drop me off, my girlfriends sister needed to use the bathroom. I didn't think anything wrong with it so she did her business and left. I got a knock on my door from the smaller one who told me she was really pissed off at my girlfriends family and how she doesn't want them in the house, and they didn't say hi (she wasn't even downstairs when they came in). I told her as calmly as possible that it was a one time thing and she really needed to use the bathroom.

Yesterday morning they woke me up to give me my ultilites that I still owe(I was moving out at the end of the month anyway) and everything seemed fine. My girlfriend came over to help me with the cleaning process and getting rid of old clothes I don't wear. As we were leaving to go to her sisters house to babysit the nephew the smaller roommate walked by and didn't say anything and neither did my girlfriend. Thought nothing of it so we left. I get a call from her as we get to the house and its the smaller roommate telling me my girlfriend is not allowed in the house anymore because she didn't say Hi. I finally lost it and told her that it was fucking ridiculous and it's my girlfriend she is talking about, and to respect her. I gave the phone to my girlfriend because I was just gonna end up screaming at them and would have went no where. I overheard her(the roommate was fucking screaming on the phone to my girlfriend) that she wasn't allowed in the house and that she wanted me out tonight. I decided that I needed to go back to the house and try and just pay them what I owe and live in peace for the next week and a bit until I leave.

I show up an hour later and I asked if I could come in. They told me I wasn't allowed in the house. They were calling their RCMP buddy and were going to have him come over and get me kicked out (he never showed because it's fucking illegal to evict someone without notice.). I ended up getting on the phone with the police who refused to come over because it hadn't become violent(go figure, way to protect and serve mother fuckers). I then called my boss who is mutual friends with the fat piece of shit roommate. The fat piece of shit(gonna refer to her as FPS from now on) told me I would be allowed to get my things with my boss there. My boss shows up and we start packing. After it was all done and we packed up my bosses van and my girlfriend van I got my wallet and was gonna pay what I owe. I told them that I want the remaining days that I have left deducted, and they started to get irate once again. Words were being exchanged and they told me they wouldn't deal with that till I gave them the key. I told them I gave it to my girlfriend, then that just set off a whole new world of troubles with them.

More words were exchanged and I am at this point doing my best to stay calm. The small bitch came over and started to get in my face and I flat out told her she's going to hell (their religious). The FPS then got in my face and started shoving me. I told her that was assault and that I could at that moment call the police and have her arrested. She then did it again and said "yeah?". I stayed calm, honestly without MMA training I probably wouldn't have been able to stay as calm as I did but I honestly think it helped me tons. This is the first time my temper has been tested since I started training a few years ago. I told her I just want to get my jacket and I'll leave, she told me no and got in my way, I basically broke through all them flanking the side and at that point the Fat piece of shit grabbed my shirt by the collar and started to choke me and rip my shirt. I swong around with my arm to grab the fat bastards arm and lightly hit the small ones head. I told her I was sorry but all they had to do was let me get my shit and just go. I told her I was sorry but it was entirely accidental and that they shouldn't have assault me and grabbed my shirt. The fat bastard started to scream at me more (she was being held back most of the time) and told me she was going to stab me. I told her that its not going to solve anything. I honestly kept calm as best as I could and tried to talk to the raging fat bastard who then threatened to stab me at work (we work together). I told her that is fucked up and that she is now threatening my life.

She went inside with my boss this time and I left to throw out the garbage on the front. While she was inside apparently she grabbed a butcher knife and was trying to come out. My boss is small as hell like 4'10" but she has her Blue belt in BJJ and also trains in MMA. My boss took her to the ground and took the knife from her (the FPS is like 400 pounds my boss is like 110 at best). I am really thankful for her for doing that because honestly if I seen her with a knife, I honestly don't think I could have held back at that point. She told my boss that she is going to stab me at work, but it's been reported now. My boss came out and we all left and later that night a police officer called. I am still not sure if I'm going to press charges but I honestly didn't want the drama at all. I just wanted my shit and to go but now she's threatening to kill me.

What would you do?
    Have you guys noticed that your training has kept you cool in situations you normally wouldn't have, please tell me them?

Cliffs: Got kicked out of my house for girlfriend not saying Hi, had a death threat and the roommate went and got a huge butcher knife to kill me.

2. Exiled

Exiled New Member

Post that in the asylum

3. Redneck Shinobi

:wtc: I'm asking you guys a questions too T_T.

4. Exiled

Exiled New Member

Yeah I know but we're all morons.. aside from me

5. damiand

damiand Proceed

God damn it that fucking pisses me off so fucking much. The RCMP is a fucking bunch of useless cock sucking fucks. Instead of helping you de-escalate the situation they rather wait till someone gets stabbed again and deal with it then. Someone needs to fix this fucking broke ass province soon.

And fuck dude, horrible deal for you mean, best of luck from me.

6. Redneck Shinobi

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: lol thought I'd give you guys something to read, training honestly helped me control my rage. It kept me calm (we'll physically but my mouth wasn't so shut). I haven't had a chance to use it yet and this was the first time I was pissed off/confronted in years.

7. LOLSTi

LOLSTi DTOM

8. Redneck Shinobi

Thanks bro, that's exactly what I thought. They were laughing at me from the backyard that the cops wouldn't show up and raised their voices at me. I couldn't fucking believe it I called them 3 times to tell them that shit would get elevated and I didn't want to go to jail because I honestly didn't know what they'd do. Sure enough they tried to get me thrown in jail for accidentally hitting her girlfriend when she tried to strangle me with my own shirt. If they were just there in the first place none of this shit would have happened.

9. damiand

damiand Proceed

Oh and FUCK the dyke bitches, press charges for sure.

10. damiand

damiand Proceed

No doubt. There way in the wrong, I would infact inquire about making a complaint with the RCMP. Especially if someone did end up having a knife pulled on them. Again, best of luck broseph, hope shit works out.

11. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

The FPS needs to learn a lesson IMO. If you let it go she will think she is right. If things get physical its not a big deal, but if a weapon is pulled or your life threatened, that person needs a bit of jailtime to cool their head.

12. Redneck Shinobi

Thanks guys, I'm kinda on the fence about it. I think it would be a good idea to file charges and let her learn a lesson. I just wanted my shit and to go, the RCMP told me today I have to wait until the officer comes back on duty in 4 days to talk to him about it. Gives me time to think about it and learn my tenant rights. It's been a stressful time that's for sure.

13. phuree

phuree New Member

Calling it now: Mythrel will be the first Cage Crew member to post from federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

14. HandgunFantasy

HandgunFantasy My purity you stole.

i would press charges only if you had a witness on your side

15. HandgunFantasy

btw that is entirely fucked up man
    so much drama over such bullshit

16. Redneck Shinobi

I do, my boss, she was inside when the knife was drawn and stopped her from coming to stab me with it.

17. HandgunFantasy

then press charges asap

disclaimer: i am not a lawyer and none of the above or below is legal advice

18. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

press charges like whoa and then sue

19. Redneck Shinobi

I just don't know if I wanna go through all the legal drama bullshit and court case. I think it'd be worth it to teach them a lesson on not to fuck people over because they held the law over my head the other night. I am worried they will try to press assault charges on me for the accidental elbow/forearm. They tried their hardest to get me locked up for it that night, even though the other one threatened to kill me and I have a written statement from my witness to that effect. She even claimed she would get out in a year which is probably true, the Canadian legal system is pretty much a joke.

If someone comes at you with a knife would you beat the shit out of them or wait for the cops? I honestly don't think I can stand there and just wait for the police, I think you gotta take protection in your own hands sometimes... I really hope she isn't stupid enough to test me, because they were dumb enough to call the cops when the FPS would go to jail.

20. Mega-JC: Da Return

Mega-JC: Da Return Tiger Knee!

PRESS CHARGES!! Doooo it!

21. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

hell yeah nigga press charges and then if they try and get you with the elbo you just tell the truth you were trying to get your shit and they were all up on you and you were just trying to get away. All this drama for no reason

22. GreatDeceiver

GreatDeceiver OT Supporter

allthatshitbymythrel.jpg

23. Redneck Shinobi

:rofl:

and TheRipper it's true it was self defense I guess, I dunno why they wouldn't allow me to have my jacket. Like the little one apparently grabbed it from me and threw it back in the house again. The FPS tried to grab my bag with my money and ID and such and tried to take it from me to throw in but I have way better grip then her, so I yanked it out. I mean if she was 400lbs of inshape I probably would have had some issues. I was just thinking of a restraining order, but I agree with you guys, jail would be a better outcome. She would have a criminal record, and they would probably end up losing their house because of it. I am just starting to back down, I hate legal shit. I've never been in trouble with the law before, so I'm not sure how all this shit goes.

24. Optamix

Optamix New Member

Fuck yes press charges.

Shouldn't even be a question.