LGBT Mixing up Metro's with Gay's

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by deznutz, Mar 9, 2004.

1. deznutz

deznutz New Member

I am getting this constantly at school. People think i am homosexual the way i dress...higher class more expensive type clothes... Its really friggin hard to get through the day without someone saying "wow what a gay kid" and "wow you flammer" its amazing.
    I really dont want to say ...im metrosexual, since no one knows what it is and they would probibly make up a meaning for it.
    Anyone else get this a lot?

2. Taylor

Taylor Guest

More progressive areas such as mine are starting to pick up on the trend and have actually started presuming people dressed like that are metros whereas in the past they would have been said to be dressing "gay". Seriously, you shouldn't give a shit about what they call you... and when you're getting all the girls because you are the best-dressed guys, they can call you a fag all they want :bigthumb:

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

AAAaand all of those girls who would befriend you to get more fags to hag (joke)... When they realize their mistake, they will have already fallen in love with you...hehe. But seriously, don't let it bother you. Say thanks!:cool: