Mixed interest from a girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ww_Crimson, Sep 9, 2007.

1. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

So I've been talking to a girl off and on for a while now on the phone / texts and I see her for a few minutes inbetween classes maybe once a week at school, but we never seem to go out and do anything together that would give me a chance at furthering things with her. She flirts a bit, calls me hun, and has specifically said "I want to see you" or "I want to hang out with you" multiple times, but every time I try and arrange something with her she seems to be busy, cancels, or flakes.

We were supposed to go out tonight and so when I called her to confirm plans she said "hey sorry I can't go out tonight my mom's friend invited our family over to their house to watch big brother". Sounds like a total garbage ass excuse to me but I wasn't rude about it. Any suggestions?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I was going to say have you even tried inviting her on a date? But then you went on to say every time you've tried she flakes. Everyone on here will tell you that's not a good thing. If a girl really likes you and is interested in you she will make time for you. That's it, no but's.

Honestly, I know you most likely don't want to hear this, but if watching Big Brother with her family tonight is more important than going out with you you need to fucking move on. Stop calling her and see how quickly she starts calling you curious that you've stopped paying her attention.

3. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Yeah that's pretty much how I feel about the situation. I have pretty much stopped asking her to hang out and more often than not, she's the one who initiates conversation because I got tired of being cancelled on. I'm pretty sure she just likes the attention, not a girl I'm too caught up on, just looking for a potential solution. Thanks.

edit: I say 'pretty' a lot.

4. NCS

NCS Active Member

if she's flaked/cancelled twice just forget it

5. giz

giz Active Member

tell her if she wants to hang out, it's up to her to set it up and never call her again

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

she's just casually flirting with you, but has no intention of it going anywhere.

We all do this sometimes.

But yeah, she's obviously not interested.

7. Rich

Rich New Member

+1

8. jackjohnson

jackjohnson simple as something nobody knows OT Supporter

there is no point in going for a less than 100% interested girl. A half interested girl is the one that will fuck your world up 6 months to a year down the line. forget about her... there are 5 billion other people in this world.