MMA Misaki is a tool and I can't count the people who can beat him on both of my hands

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Sammo, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Sammo

Sammo New Member

Pretty outrageous for him to lecture Akiyama on sportsmanship because of the retarded skin creme scandal...it wasn't too long ago that Trigg dominated him for an entire fight, after which Misaki made about a dozen excuses. Tired, air is too dry in Nevada, etc..:mb:

This dude has a limited skillset - kickboxing from the outside. There are a dozen middleweights who can outwrestle him, box from the inside, or sub him with jiu-jitsu.

If Misaki thinks he's hot shit...then perhaps he should get out of Japan because there are only a long line of cans left for him to fight now anyways. Maybe another trip to the US would humble him.

2. Mang

Mang HUHH?

agreed. i dont like misaki.

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

making excuses isn't the best sportsmanship, but it doesn't compare with cheating. akiyama both used lotion in mma, as well as slicked his gi in judo.

i don't really know a ton about misaki, but his wiki page has him beating dan henderson, denis kang, and phil baroni. he can't be all that bad.

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/sport/archives/2003/09/16/2003068113

wikipedia also has the info. accused of waxing his gi, ijf says it was due to detergent and moisture in the air and he changes his jacket. 3 competitors complained about it. then at the world champs kenzo nakamura claimed the same thing.

3 different incidents of being accused of being too slippery?

5. Sammo

Sammo New Member

Yeah, Misaki is still a cock though.

6. L0cke

L0cke New Member

agreed

7. Beepsandbuzzes

Beepsandbuzzes New Member

Definitely it was out of line but at the same time it was entertaining and kind of appropriate as some kind of closure for the rivalry between the two. Akiyama took it amazingly well.

8. darkjedi

darkjedi Muay Thai expert

Akiyama should take it in the rematch via skin lotion and greasy gi. hopefully the kick to the neck will slip and slide off.