Mirrors needed to host video

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by o2, Oct 26, 2005.

1. o2

o2 Witty Title Here OT Supporter

I need mirrors to host the video for http://www.smashmyipod.com

If you have extra bandwidth that you aren't using.... (at least 50GB/day for a few days) then you can help me.

I need an ftp account with about 70mb of disk space for the 3 video files (1 for each connection speed). In return I will post a link to a website of your choice next to each download link. I expect about 30,000 downloads on the first day, so Im gonna need a few mirrors. Primarily in north America, but in Europe and Asia too.

If you are interested pm me with the ftp account details + the url you want me to link to next to the files that will be downloaded off your server. Also mention how much bw you have available, so I can prioritize, and the server location.

Cheers

2. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

I have an unmetered server that had my humor vid site on it but I would prefer you to send me the vid and I can upload it to my site and then you can link to the page the vid is on. The server is on a 10mbit unmetered connection. Depending on how long you wait until you release this video I might be able to get a new server with a 20mbit connection, you'd be able to push about 6,000gb in a month or more. If you are interested email me [email protected] www.edkinnovations.com thats my website.

3. ott0

ott0 New Member

check out google video: video.google.com. they host videos for free, unlimited bandwidth. all you have to do is write a little javascript that pops up the google vid from your site and visitors won't have to even go the the google site to see them, but your bandwidth is untouched.

for an example, see the cat vs. dog videos at http://www.midnightwiki.com on the front page

4. o2

o2 Witty Title Here OT Supporter

Bump! Need by thursday (today)!