Minute Man

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Atlas, Sep 22, 2005.

1. Atlas

Atlas New Member

The guy I'm sleeping with is really good at giving me pleasure with his hands, mouth, etc. I mean, really good. And he seems to LOVE doing it over and over to the point where I drag our asses out of bed for fear of missing the whole day!
    The 'problem' is when we have piv sex, he comes in literally under a minute. He seems embarrassed about it. I don't know though. I want to help him last longer so when we do it I don't use my PC muscles at all if I can help it, which sucks because over the years I've gotten really good at PC muscle flexing, etc. *sigh*

I don't want to just lie there like a corpse but I'm afraid any enthusiasm on my part will just make him come faster since he's gotten off just from watching me get off and lightly brushing up against me.

Any ideas?

2. sabin8401

sabin8401 New Member

I have a similar problem (not a minute, but I usually can't last over 5-7 with constant thrusting). How long have you two been intimate with each other? I know that for me, it got better with time. I can totally empathize with the guy about enthusiasm on your part making it easier to get off. :)

As far as solutions go, try switching positions frequently. Also, do you two use condoms? I can go for much longer with a condom. I have also tried the "Climax Control" condoms, and I can literally go forever with those. However, I have also heard that some guys lose so much sensation with those that they lose their erections completely. Fortunately, that isn't the case for me - it may be the same with someone like your guy, who may be hypersensitive.

Best of luck.

3. Atlas

Atlas New Member

Thanks for the reply. We've been intimate since about february but we often go weeks at a time between encounters. He sometimes loses his erecting while putting on a condom (nerves?) so I don't know if the climax control ones would make it worse.
    And I'd hate to do anything that would make him more embarrassed, espcially since he does soooo much for me.
    Thanks, and I'm glad things have been working out for you! :)

4. Hua

Hua AZN photographer crew

In all seriousness, maybe possibly unload the gun before sex. I know that I can last longer if I unload the first shot before sex.. :)

5. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

I wish I had that problem.

6. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

If he jerks off beforehand and then is able to get it up again he will last a lot longer.
    Being drunk inhibits erections but can also increase endurance if you can become hard, because you get less sensitive.

Btw, you sound like a good couple in bed. He will indeed be embarrassed about this issue and it's refreshing to hear about sex where each partner is that sensitive to the other's needs.

If you guys fucked on a more regular basis he would stay hard longer.

7. Atlas

Atlas New Member

unfortunately we can't. We see each other about 4 days about of every 25. During those four days we fuck like rabbits of course but...

8. Guitar_fool

Guitar_fool Guest

At least with this you can condition him on it and work it out. with people with ED they cant get sensitivity back. your lucky to have someone be sensitive.

9. MikeTheVike1

MikeTheVike1 OT Supporter

I've been masturbating every day for a LOOOONG time, and it has built up my longevity greatly. Almost too much...now I try and stop masturbating for a few days to a wekk to hopefully make it feel a little better.

10. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

I vote for you giving him a hand job before intercourse. As much foreplay as you guys do, should fit right in. I'll guarantee once he gets hard after that, he won't let loose in under a minute.

11. Leb_CRX

Leb_CRX OT's resident terrorist

make him wear a rubber
    kills all chance I ever have of nutting

12. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

Ride him cowgirl!