Minor freakout

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Potski, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Potski

Potski what?

I've been getting really close to this girl recently(month+). We live a fair bit away(3h) but visit each other as regularly as we can(fortnightly at least) due to my college and her work, and talk on the phone nearly every night.
    We were good friends beforehand, but now the relationship is quite physical/emotional
    She makes me really happy and it's a healthy relationship :)

This previous weekend I visited her. Took her for a meal thurs, we stayed in fri, went out to a club sat, and cinema sun. Each night featured some pretty awesome sex, as did saturday morning. Going to sleep one night she pulled me close and said "I think I'm falling for you"

Yesterday my phone was dead and I honestly didn't think about her once. Noticed that today and started to freak out. I was the one who initiated everything and now I don't feel it. My head's a bit of a mess, to say the least. I don't know whether I want to be in a relationship with her.

Then she called tonight and noticed I was being weird, eventually forcing the above out of me :rofl::o:ugh: Now she's really really upset.

I'm wondering if we went too fast, are too far apart, or maybe I'm just having a couple of bad days and just fucked up a good thing

shit

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Be upfront, honest, and frank with her about how you are feeling.

Forget trying to make her "happy," focus more on being honest with her and with yourself.

If you really like this girl, then work THROUGH this shit (it sounds like you're getting a little case of "cold feet" when it comes to things getting more serious).

Yeah, you might upset her, but she'll appreciate your honesty WAY more than you trying to hide this insecurity that you are feeling.

3. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

i agree. you will be making this situation harder on both of you if you try to lie about your feelings.

are you scared of a commitment? or just over her?

4. ripcurl

ripcurl Member

i dont know how crazy un-normal it is to feel like that every once in a while.

Maybe it's not the perfect scenario, but I know there are days when I shut down, turn the phone off, and do my own thing for the day.

it's nice.

It's like a mini vay kay.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Wait wait....what happened the the girlfriend? You dumped her and now you are starting another LDR???

6. Potski

Potski what?

I figure if I really cared I'd be willing to put the effort in and it'd be worth it
    with this girl.. it's different, and I am ready to go through with it. was kinda unexpected how it happened, but here I am now and I really like her and feel like I can do this

Just talked to her and we went through things. I'm feeling a lot better and think it was just that cold feet thing viper mentioned. She understands and we're gonna take it slow, and I feel a hell of a lot better about things
    Thanks guys :)
    pro tip: talking about your feelings, however negative, is a positive step in relationships