LGBT mind games suck...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by suckmyexhaust, Apr 23, 2005.

1. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

May 14, 2004
    So I have a myspace account and one of my "friends" on there went to my high school and all. He currently lives out in Califorina, Victorville to be exact, and is in town on vacation. I get a call Thursday night and have never heard his voice, never. We talked for 30sumthin minutes about everything and hit it off.

So he asks me to come over the next day and just chill before I head out to work. I head on over, call him and he doesn't answer. I tried for about 30 min before giving up. Then he calls my cell while I am at work. I can't get ahold of him after that, but I did get ahold of his mom 5 minuets after I missed the call[he was sleeping supposely.]

On Monday, I am to take him to our old school so we can meet our band teacher that I havent seen in 4 years and him in two. After wards, lunch and what not.

It feels like, "I like you, but don't wanna meet you" just yet sorta feeling.

I am sure there is more to it on his side of things, but I just hate mind games like this.
  2. MLH

MLH New Member

Feb 21, 2005
    I don't think it is really a mind really cant jump to conclusions if you havent seen him in 4 yrs and dont know how busy his life may be....I know when I go home to visit I am always running around doing all the things that I miss and seeing everyone so maybe he is just a little distracted....I mean you have only talked to him for 30 mins...i dont know how you could have an opinion on "liking" someone that fast.......