FRK Military Wives

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Drunken Karnie Midget, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

This thread seemed to have an unusual number of wimmenz who were army/military wives, and it led me to ask this question: How many FSers are Military, or Military Dependents, and does our unusual lifestyle lend itself to unusual sexual behaviors?

former Active Air Force, and current Army Nat'l Guard Here :wavey:

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I think perhaps it is the exposure to so many different people, places, ideas, etc. If you had any leanings to begin with, you just kind of learn to be open to new things.

3. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

hummm.... lol... well I dont get sex while mike is away he told me to go find a woman to have fun with.. the problem is.. I DONT LIKE WOMEN lol.. I dont like the way they act.. I dont wanna munch on a muff.. i dont wanna put up with their drama.. ugh. i just dont care for them...

IT seems i have very few close friends.. I do it for a reason because military women are known for being blabber mouths...

I rather talk to males because i seem to connect with them mentaly. not sexually.. easier to talk to.. to the point... BUT since he is gone.. i dont want drama or to be accused of anything.. so i keep to my self lol... :hsd:

Focus on school... drink some wine. and masterbate ALOT..

4. RougeOgre

I think you have to be slightly "not like others" to be successfully married to military members anyway.

5. Drunken Karnie Midget

Possibly... but I hear stories all the time about the servicemember getting a divorce dropped on his/her head while deployed. Hell, one example happened to a guy in my unit, just 2 weeks before he got home. Shit's fucked up, but it happens. Wife left home for 2 years, she gets lonely, goes out with some friends, meets someone while at the club, starts talking... Few weeks/months later she's taking it in the ass from Jody. :hs:

6. RougeOgre

Yep, that is exactly what I mean. Lots of women are too dependent, can't find other ways to amuse themselves without a man being involved or are just generally selfish and don't consider that the guys aren't exactly on a friggin' vacation either :squint:

/rant

7. Drunken Karnie Midget

:werd: Just happened to a friend of mine. Both he and his wife were in my platoon. She took an AGR job a few hours south of our home station, so she was only home on the weekends. A couple of months ago, she serves him with papers... fucked up his whole world. :squint:

8. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

at the same time the whole "what happens on deployment stays on deployment" is all tooo real.. sooits stress full im sure.. thoes girls who deploy sure are skanky while i realize we can all list off some who are not.. most are young dumb and full of lots of different cum

9. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

When i lived on the block of 22 houses most men were cheating.. mike and a few others were faithful.. the rest were not.. IT all has to do with maturity

10. Drunken Karnie Midget

:werd: 2 years is a long time to go without... for anyone.

11. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

The glass is always greener.. so then the mentality sets in.. well he is prob cheating so i should get mine too.. which is lame STDS PEOPLE STDs.. ewww ughhhh *shivers* I know a guy in the army who has herpies.. and a guy in the airforce who has HIV..

Im sure with all the sex going on in deployments with very little showers there has to be alot growing.. pull a grilled cheese sammish apart.

12. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

never and excuse to cheat..

13. shohan

shohan New Member

The women can be just as unfaithful, unfortunately. I always hear stories of guys picking up spouses at the clubs/wal-mart whether their husband is deployed or not sometimes. I was cheated on by my ex-wife; so personally, I don't touch married women for a number of moral and practical reasons. Well, unless of course it's a mutually agreed upon situation.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  14. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

ohh but its soo not one sided.. that's the point im gettng at.. men cheat just as much as women.. the only exception.. when the men are out of the wire and there is no one to cheat with.

15. shohan

shohan New Member

I'm sorry if it didn't mean to sound like I was implying only women cheated. Both men and women, servicemember or spouse, married or not cheat all the time around military communities. I was in the Marine Corps 4 years. Never cheated myself, but knew of guys and girls who did. Terrible business. Funny enought it took me getting out of the Marine Corps and working as a civilian to have my wife of 6 years cheat on me with a Marine who was cheating on his wife and 4 children. I have a lot of issue with people who cheat as they have absolutley no respect for themselves let alone other people.

16. Bacardi 151

Bacardi 151 New Member

So many of my friends in the military had this happen to them. Both sexes. Many lead to divorce. :hsd:

17. RougeOgre

Maybe if they were mature enough to have an "arrangement".....

18. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

:mamoru: haha i know right? also if something did happen i dont think I would be mad.. disappointed.. but not mad.. BUT there would but no sex until the STD test came back..

I see nothing wrong with open relationships.. if both sides are able to maintain themselves. :wiggle:

ughhh I just could not do the whole woman thing.. lol mike dosent get it because he likes women.. :hsugh: Im not fond of vaginas.. ewwwwww.. they are so.. ucky.. hey but I dont think i would say no if the chick wanted to eat me out.. but.. i would not return the act.. Im selfish like that lol.

19. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

ofcourse it does.

20. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

just wanted to make it clear it is true for both sides lol .. If i had to choose between sex with a bunch of people... or being married to mike forever.. i would pick mike *swoooooon*:wiggle:

21. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I would also like to say.. that most of the women look like they were beat with an ugly stick.. *shutters* im no spring chicken.. but I could hold my own.

22. shohan

shohan New Member

That's part of the problem, though, being that most of the time their 22 or under, married straight out of highschool and sometimes come from places where they never got attention from men and now they're in a place where it doesn't matter what they look like as military men will hit on and screw anything that will let them. (That was a horrible run on sentence.) It's what we call the "Golden Pussy Syndrome" when the ratio of men to women is of Johnsonville Sausage Factory:1 and magically 3s become 7s and 5s to 10s.

23. shohan

shohan New Member

See definition of "Golden Pussy Syndrome." Which is a statement on most of the women and not in regards to you.

24. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

:wiggle:i can hold my own ;)

25. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

True story.

My buddy is engaged to the woman of his dreams, he's also infantry in the Army.

Anyways, he's about to be deployed and tries the whole arrangement thing.

He tells her he loves her and if she ever feels the need to scratch that itch while hes deployed he understands, and only asks that she keep emotions out of it and to tell him in advance.

So, she thinks he's planning on fucking anything that will stand still long enough over in the sandbox and they almost end up breaking up over it.

Glad to say they are still together, but not getting laid when he's deployed but it works for them.