MIL Military crew can I get some serious advice itt?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RoAcH CoAcH, May 29, 2009.

1. RoAcH CoAcH

RoAcH CoAcH Guest

Hopefully a lot of you read why i'm not at boot camp right now, if not please refer to my Why Am I Still here thread

First of all, i'm proud of my country and I want to be actively serving. BUT

I was picked up on a PI a few years ago and there was an interview with me and an officer. In this report he noted that I was epileptic, which I am not. This police report got me disqualified 5 days before shipping off.

I'm calling for recruiters of this forum and anyone who knows what they're talking about.

First of all I went and got tested for all mental disorders, i'm fine (despite the stupid posts i've made here, i'm stable as fuck).

But the report > all tests.

How do I get this fixed. I contacted my lawyer and here's what I get "It's probably in your best interest not to join with what's going on, this is probably a godsend"

I need to get this shit corrected. I have no mental disorders, this is an error.

I need to get this taken care of ASAP because I cannot re enlist for 90 days after it is confirmed.

Military is my family and it is all I want to do. I feel it obligatory. I'm frustrated very much.

Anyone who can give me advice, I will pwe you my life.

Cliffing it, this is a police report/detainee medical analysis. I don't see how this can permanently hold me back. I don't care how much it may cost me, I need tp serve. If I don't, I can't see my life having any meaning working civy jobs.

Also, I initiated another Military forum on another site known for ex-OT'rs and some current OT members post there. I don't want to spam, so if you want to know where PM as you can have active discussion with other military who might have the same timezone as you.

Thanks in advance,

Accordpt2

2. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

Serious advice that will work:

1. Call your congressman's office.
    2. Tell them what's going on, and tell them that you want to speak with either him or a representative to see what can be done.
    3. Follow that up with a "thank you - here's what I need help with" letter. (make it brief, factual, and no more than one page)
    4. Follow their advice.
    5. While this is going on, KEEP YOUR ASS CLEAN.
      • No drugs
      • No tickets
      • No shit
    Getting your congressman involved is to enlistment what dropping a nuclear bomb is to war. If the war is win-able:
    It. Always. Works.

3. RoAcH CoAcH

RoAcH CoAcH Guest

Thank you. I'm looking up info now.

4. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

Though, once you are active, contacting your Congressman will be very taboo and not to be done unless all other avenues have been pursued and failed.

5. Ranger-AO

The Mother of all chain-of-command jumps :noes:

6. RoAcH CoAcH

RoAcH CoAcH Guest

I have no idea how out of line this is, but i'm assuming this is like going over your bosses bosses head?

Also. Say I said this is what I did when I re enlist, would this get me in trouble? Not that I plan to tell, just curious

7. RoAcH CoAcH

RoAcH CoAcH Guest

Okay I started late and was unable to get ahold of any good extension.

Any solid method or do I just need to keep calling around?

8. Ranger-AO

Yup. But only if you did it after you enlisted.

No. Once you get to basic, nobody cares what kind of hell you went through to get your recruiter to do his job. And after you get into the real Army, nobody wants to hear about your recruiter/basic training stories.

By "extension" do you mean the phone number for your Congressman?
    http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/
    http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/cgi-bin/newseek.cgi?site=ctc&state=tx

Last edited: May 30, 2009
  9. RoAcH CoAcH

RoAcH CoAcH Guest

10. Ranger-AO

Good job. Hooah/Oorah

11. bacdo

bacdo New Member

lol

I remember when I was checking in on my second ship with the XO. He made it very clear that we were to come to him first if there was ever a major issue that one would consider talking to a congressman about. I can appreciate an officer like that, he worked hard as hell for the CO and crew. Hard to come by an officer like that