GUN Military Assault Rifle Used In Robbery Caught On Camera

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Dec 31, 2008.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Military Assault Rifle Used In Robbery Caught On Camera
    http://www.wftv.com/news/18383592/detail.html#-
    Tuesday, December 30, 2008 – updated: 5:30 pm EST December 30, 2008
    CLERMONT, Fla. -- Clermont police say it was one of the most violent robberies they've seen where nobody actually got hurt :eek4::ugh: and the clerk who survived it feels very lucky.

Pam Sawh is the type of person who tries to stay positive. A few days before Christmas, everything changed.

"It just killed every spirit I had. It just killed all my spirit," she told Eyewitness News.

On Friday, December 19 at 2:00pm, Pam was behind the counter at a Texaco convenience store on State Road 50. The store's security camera captured what happened next.

"I was standing with the customer and they came from nowhere. They rushed inside and said, 'Give me the money! Give me the money!' They put the guns to my head and to the customer," Pam described.

One of the masked suspects was armed with a shotgun, the other armed with a military assault rifle called an SK-S.:hsugh:

Police Captain Eric Jensen told Eyewitness News it's one of the most violent robberies he's ever seen in this city.

"You don't walk in with an SK-S with a 30-round clip:noes: and put it in somebody's face with your finger on the trigger. Very unusual for Clermont," Jensen said.

The two robbers went right for a cash box that police said they must have known was under the counter. A third suspect was behind the wheel of the getaway car that had a t-shirt wrapped over the license plate to hide the tag number.

It all happened in 46 seconds, the longest 46 seconds of Pam Sawh's life. But life goes on and she's back at work.

"Well, with times right now, things are so hard you can't afford to lose a job. On the other hand, I could have been dead and the job was still gonna be here," she said.

Police hope somebody will recognize the car, a late 90s 4-door dark gray Honda Civic, or the guns.

Police said the robbers may have gotten away with more than $15,000. The store used to keep that much on hand to cash checks on Fridays and the robbers probably knew that.

2. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

3. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

4. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Judging by the brake on it in the video its a tapcofucked yugo with a fakepoint on a scout mount.

5. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

Most violent? There were no shots fired :nono:

6. el capitan

el capitan New Member

:noes: i have one of those like 5 feet away :run:

7. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Why does every surveillance system suck balls? I had a web cam in 1998 that took better video than that.

8. HisXLNC

HisXLNC ๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑

I need to get an SKS.

9. idleprocess

idleprocess Bring a dollar with you baby in the cold cold grou

Because 95% of them use the cheapest NTSC cameras available with horrific lenses pushing barely 240 lines of video over substandard RG59 coax 200% further than the camera should be trying to drive RG6 coax to a time-lapse VCR recorder that's probably being fed 4+ channels of video through a switcher resulting in maybe 1 frame per second at half the feed resolution being recorded on a tape that's been used about 200 times beyond its 100-use expected lifespan?

I'm amazed that businesses even bother with standard surveillance cameras anymore - they're barely good enough to solidly ID a stranger and the footage often doesn't hold up under light legal scrutiny.

The new digital systems are a big step up, and when being fed something other than grainy low-res NTSC from cheap cameras produce useful images and can be used for all sorts of interesting data collection and even precise video motion detection alarms.

10. Slick26

Slick26 Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew

Because they don't think they'll ever have to use them, so they get the cheap shit to save money.

11. MAD PUNK inDC

MAD PUNK inDC Sic Semper Tyrannis

funny thing. In my sisters neighborhood, an old lady was beaten to death by an illegal immigrant during a robbery.

12. bpa00

bpa00 New Member

Sounds like a pretty safe town if that is the most violent robbery they've ever seen...