FRK Milder Erotica (long read)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Feb 14, 2006.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

This is a story I compiled. Much of it is borrowed from other erotica I have read, at asstr.org. I basically put together what works well for me.

It might be tame for some people in here, but the idea of a hot girl trying to drive someone over the edge who's supposed to feel platonic really does it for me.

Feel free to respond.

Cindy and her friend Kate sat by Mr. Frank’s pool. They always came here, starting since when they were little kids, to clean up around the place and just to hang out and have fun. The girls were fifteen but were early bloomers. Kate was not as pretty as Cindy but she was very sexually aware and outgoing, while Cindy was the wet dream of every boy in school but was very shy. Cindy had should-length brown hair, a sexy face with full lips, a cute nose and large green eyes. She had developed early and already had big tits, a c-cup, with a flat stomach and an amazing ass that stuck out high with perfect roundness that made you want to reach out and hold it. Kate was teasing her about not liking any guys.

“Your such a geek Cindy, you never do anything with a guy.”

“I don’t know – I just – I just don’t find any of those boys attractive.”

“Come on! I bet you could get with Peter G. in a second Cindy! Just go to school, wear a low shirt and some boy-shorts, lean down, and… bam! He's yours.”

“Kate! I’m not interested in those boys.”

“Come on! You wouldn’t like some attention from Peter? I bet you he jerks off to you before he goes to sleep!”

“Don’t be obscene!” Kate thought for a while, thinking how odd it was for her friend not to be into anyone.

“Whoops,” she said jokingly. “Better put your shirt back on, Mr. Frank’s coming out. Don’t want him to start drooling!” Mr. Frank was the person the girls had been doing chores for since they were young. He was about thirty two and already divorced, living alone in his house, the girls had been his best company for a long time.

“Don’t be silly!” Cindy said. “Mr. Frank could not think of us like that!” She got very flushed about it. Kate was surprised by her friend's heated response and thought this was not a normal reaction.

“Sure he would,” she pressed on deviously. “You’ve seen the way he looks at Nicole’s tits when she swims here. He’s a breast man. And yours are the best Cindy!” It was true, Cindy had seen Mr. Frank glancing at her friend’s rack one or two times. She got very flustered.

“But he wouldn’t do that with me…” she said, her voicing trailing.

“Hmm. I tell you what. We will do a test.”

“A – a test?”

“Yeah. Just a little test. You get out of the pool really fast and let your bikini come off a little. Then we will see his reaction. If he doesn’t think like you are saying, he won’t be phased. OOPS, I’m sooo sorry Mr. Frank, my nice big tits came out!”

“He won’t think anything of it,” Cindy faltered indignantly.

“Well let’s see what happens. Go on.”

“Well … alright,” Cindy said nervously. Surely he wouldn’t think of her like that?

Mr. Frank approached the pool with a drink. “How’s it going girls?” he asked. “Oh, fine,” Kate yawned. “Cindy was just swimming.” At that point, Cindy came out of the pool. Mr. Frank’s eyes widened, but was he excited or just surprised? Cindy’s bikini was pulled low on her and her tits were very visible, the aureoleas almost showing. She made a big show of it, shacking her chest and rubbing her tits sensually with her hands to get the water off them. Then she yawned and stretched, her cleavage almost coming out of the bikini as she arched her back. Mr. Frank swallowed and gazed, Mr. Frank's face reddening as he stared at his beautiful friend’s breasts.

“Hi, Mr. Frank!” Cindy said, waving her arm. Her bikini fell on the left side so that only her erect nipple was holding it up. “Oops!” she said, blushing at the thought of what she was doing but seeing an expression of awe on Mr. Frank’s face that made her pussy wet all of a sudden. “Oh my! I’m sorry. I’m so embarrassed!” She said, covering herself with one arm and grabbing a towel.

“Um- er- that’s okay,” said Mr. Frank. His face was very flushed.

“Don’t be silly Cindy!” Kate said encouragingly. “You don’t have anything to be embarrassed about. You have great tits. Doesn’t she Mr. Frank?”

“Uh … y- yes,” Mr. Frank said. “Well I’ll be napping.” He turned and starting walking funny back to the house.

“Going to go jerk off is more like it,” Kate said. “See Cindy! He was turned on by your nice firm body.”

“No – no he was probably – just surprised, that’s all,” Cindy said, but the thought of Mr. Frank’s awed expression stuck in her head.

“Alright, well, let’s get out of here Cindy,” Kate said. “Come on, let’s go thank Mr. Frank for letting us stay.”

“Oh – okay,” Cindy said distractedly. Mr. Frank was sitting on his bed, trying to get a grip. Sure he had been lonely recently, but this was no way to be thinking about the teen girls who he had known for so long! But those girls … even their friend Nicole had started to have a nice body. And Cindy was worse, nothing could be more distracting than her overall package. He resolved to put them firmly out of his mind when Kate opened the door a crack. “Um… can I come in?” Mr. Frank realized he had been jerking himself and he quickly shifted his pants, fumbling to hide his hard on. At least it wasn’t Cindy. Thoughts of having sex with her still raced through his mind. Bend her over, put his arms around her waist... “Err… okay,” he said gruffly. Kate came in then, followed, to Mr. Frank’s dismay, by Cindy.

“Mr. Frank, we were just wondering if we could swim here tomorrow. I hope these outfits aren’t to skimpy?” she said playfully, turning slowly and modeling for him. I should say no, Mr. Frank thought, but then she sat on his lap and put an arm around his neck like old times, looking up into his eyes with a pleading expression. Her butt was pressed against his cock and at last Mr. Frank said “Alright…” feeling very ashamed. “Oh thank you so much!” Kate said, kissing him nearly on the lips and hugging him. She kneeled on the bed to face him and Mr. Frank’s head was level with her chest. She pressed his head in between her boobs and kissed his head, then hugged him tight, squirming up and down against him while murmuring “Thank you! Thanks so much.” Mr. Frank suppressed a moan as the young girl teased him with her tits. Once she was done she made way for Cindy, giving her a “your turn” glance. Mr. Frank wanted to stop her but was afraid that if he moved his hard on would come into view.

Cindy was very nervous but she took advantage of Mr. Frank's position like Kate had; she got on the bed and straddled his lap, looking up into his eyes. “Thank you, Mr. Frank,” she said, putting her arms around his neck affectionately. He was looking at her with a strange expression and she knew how hard she was making it for him. She gazed up at him from under her eyelashes and smiled. Her top was very loosely tied so that the smallest movement of her body would make it slip. The thought sent a thrill through her and she added “You’re the best. I always knew I could trust you.” She was even more nervous but she rose up like her friend to kiss Mr. Frank on the head, making her bikini slip off entirely, but pretending not to notice it. She felt her breasts swaying in front of Mr. Frank. What would he do? Kate was very turned on and stared gleefully. Cindy stayed there just a second, letting him gaze at her naked cleavage for a moment, and then she hugged Mr. Frank as Kate had done, her bare tits right in front of his face, and lifted her nipple so that it brushed against his nose and mouth, saying “Thank you, thank you.” She squeezed him against herself a little harder still, so that her soft flesh was pressed upon his cheek.

“Ohhh,” Mr. Frank involuntarily groaned, trying to supress the noise, but he began taking Cindy’s nipple into his mouth, sucking on it. Cindy was so wet she almost came right there, his cock rubbing her gorgeous ass as she fed him her big breasts. The moment stayed like that for a second, with Cindy trembling with pleasurable sensation and Mr. Frank suckling her. Her mouth was dry and she swallowed, trying not to moan.

At last she regained her act and backed up crying out with well-performed astonishment, “What are you doing, Mr. Frank!?” She pretended to be suddenly distracted by the hard thing pressing against her round, firm ass. “What’s this?” she said, her tits still exposed directly in front of Mr. Frank’s face, as she undid his pants to see what “it” was. Pained rapture was on Mr. Frank’s face as he mumbled apologies and a thrill like never before passed through Cindy. She kneeled then on Mr. Frank’s lap, looking sternly down at his lustful face. She lowered herself just enough so that her pussy was touching the tip of his cock, parting her pussy lips slightly, and with a supreme force of will she did not moan. Mr. Frank did, loudly, and looked guilt stricken. "Were my big nice breasts and my round ass making you do this?” Cindy said accusingly. Then she pretended to slip, and let him enter her, his cock riding up between her strong thighs and inside of her vagina. “Oh my god, Mr. Frank!” she said, the look of ecstasy on his face almost driving her to orgasm. “Don’t….” she said, moaning and pressing her young body against him so that her nipple entered his mouth.

Mr. Frank began sucking on it. "Loook ... what you're doing," she gasped, grabbing his hand and placing it on her ass. She began getting off of him but was weak in the knees and fell on him again, plunging him inside her. “Ohhh!” she moaned, bobbing up and down faster now, fucking him hard, his cock pushing inside her as his hands found her perfect ass and squeezed needily. Cindy kept cradling his face to her big tits, afraid that he might otherwise regain control of himself. She kept suckling him, gently moving his head in and out, making sure her pink nipple never came out of contact with his lips. At last her tits brushing against his face and her fucking him on his lap made her start cumming and she orgasmed. Mr. Frank in turn felt her vagina contracting, soft and very tight, and found himself involuntarily joining her, jerking in and out, his cum exploding inside her. She cried out and fell forwards on top of him, her boobs squeezed against his ecstatic face, sweaty and shuddering softly, while his hands held her ass so that he was firmly inside her.

"Oh my god," Cindy said.

Oh yeah, and I love tits.

2. JohnJohnJohnson

it's 2 long, isn't it :o

3. FifthGear

FifthGear -

its valentines day, people are too busy licking whipped cream off each other while listening to barry white :greddy: :p

4. enzo

enzo New Member

More please. Great story is there going to be a 2nd part?

5. JohnJohnJohnson

the 2nd part is pretty much a total repeat, just retold slightly.

the 3rd part is weird, I gave the girl in the story cum that is an aphrodisiac. meaning when she gets wet her pheromones or whatever cause arousal. this is hot to me bc then she can seduce the guy by pressing her vagina to his face.

6. enzo

enzo New Member

Post them up. Something is better than nothing