Mid-Lower Abs...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Sephiro, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sephiro

Sephiro Guest

I'm not big on the "getting so huge i cant turn to wipe my own ass" kind of lifting. I'll admit I'm a rather skinny kid, but I do have a decent amount of meat on me so that I don't look like some of those lanky skinny kids trying to act buff. Now my question...I know everyones genetics are different and so is every set of abs. Now I think my body fat % is low enough to see my six pack. It's odd, the top two abs buldge out and you can see them clearly. But then the lower you go the less you see...but my stomach is no bigger in the lower half than it is in the upper. I can feel my six pack, and to me it seems like my two top abs are just sticking out more. So can someone tell me how to make the mid and lower buldge out more? I'm currently just holding a 10lb dumbell behind my head and doing 15x10 crunches every 2-3 days.

Thanks.:noes: :bowdown:

2. pt

pt New Member

Found this with a quick search:

3. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

you may THINK you have low enough bf to see your abs but if you dont see them then u really dont, maybe if u had alot more mass on your abs youd be at the right body fat % but otherwise youl have to get rid of more fat. your probably about where i am right now regarding abs. cardio is what you need. i like to do 3 sets of 20 reps w/ 10-20lbs on my chest then i do inclined, some ab pull downs (dont know the name) w/ 100lbs and then i do side crunches. i do that 1nce or twice a week. but thats just my routine, might not work as well for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.