Microsoft Office problem

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by REDandBLACKpack, Oct 30, 2008.

1. REDandBLACKpack

REDandBLACKpack Active Member

Ok so a few days ago i re installed my OS and like a retard forgot that microsoft office was not originally installed on my mbp so now I am forced to use the trial version of 08. I dont have the cd's with me, im hoping they are at home. is there a way for me to get around this and get back my full version of 04?

I know that in my other thread someone mentioned being able to enter my serial number (im guessing my mbp's serial number) but i dont know where to entere it. Ive tried clicking the buy it now and looking for places but no luck.

Also I have tried re downloading transmission but it is not working. the download goes fine but then when I click on the progam to launch it, the icon pops up in my dock and then disappears. I had to go back to using an old version of it for it to work. any ideas of what to do with that?

Those are really my only problem after the fresh install except for me being dumb and losing my documents, I thought I had saved them to my external but they aren't there and my mail program not working correctly (user error most likely for my school account).

any help would be great.