MIL Michael Yon v."intenseclosequartersfighting"

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ranger-AO, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

Looks like the unit Michael Yon (a freelance journalist/writer/combat reporter) is attached to was in the shit yesterday. His next dispatch should be very interesting. :eek3:

2. C5Load

C5Load OT Resident UCLA fanatic

Deuce Four is an overwhelmingly aggressive and effective unit, and they believe the best defense is a dead enemy. They are constantly thinking up innovative, unique, and effective ways to kill or capture the enemy; proactive not reactive. They planned an operation with snipers, making it appear that an ISF vehicle had been attacked, complete with explosives and flash-bang grenades to simulate the IED. The simulated casualty evacuation of sand dummies completed the ruse.

The Deuce Four soldiers left quickly with the "casualties," "abandoning" the burning truck in the traffic circle. The enemy took the bait. Terrorists came out and started with the AK-rifle-monkey-pump, shooting into the truck, their own video crews capturing the moment of glory. That's when the American snipers opened fire and killed everybody with a weapon. Until now, only insiders knew about the AK-monkey-pumpers smack-down.

:cool:

3. PointForty

PointForty New Member

I wonder where that video is? :naughty: They should've shot the video crew too.

4. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

Amen to that, they shoud shoot any of those fuckers and their "alla akbar" asses, and by any of those fuckers I mean insurgents, be it combatant, support or otherwise.