mgs4 halp.

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by Dox, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Dox

Dox Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey. You've probably never

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (.: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/146)

Had game since launch but didn't start playing til a week ago. Just finished and want to know what I have to do to carry over all my gear and dp to a new game

2. marcu5

marcu5 not worry friend. i do not grudge.

just play the game, once you get passed a certain area, you'll receive all your old stuff

3. Dox

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (.: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/146)

Ahhh after the mkII I guess

4. Dox

Actually I had to load up the final save and it starts a new game for you, all your shit gets restored after meeting the mkII, you even get the rail gun :bowdown:

5. spiffitz

spiffitz New Member

I did the same mistake of just starting a new game and got all the way to the MkII until I realized what I did. Then I also found out that none of the money carries over, and neither does all the cool stuff Drebin had for sale near the end of the game. At this point I'm not going through that "Press X 100000 times" or stupid Tekken part again just to get my cash.

It does get fun with all the weapons in the beginning though, like the railgun and Stinger missile.

6. Dox

So I got all my weapons and dp from the last game, but I'm going to do a no-kill run. Fuck yeah this is awesome