LGBT Metro's all over

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by deznutz, Apr 16, 2004.

1. deznutz

deznutz New Member

This is probibly old news, but i was watching Room Raiders on MTV and also Elimidate, and WOW, on Room Raiders today, like some girl checks out 3 guys bedrooms and this one guy had a louis vuitton bag and 20 pairs of Gucci shoes and 100's of stripped shirts and the girl said "looks like someone is a metrosexual" and the guy said "whats that, is that good or bad"

2. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

[​IMG]

I have issues with them. ​

3. Trungtastic

Trungtastic OT Supporter

I thought that guy might have been gay, not saying that's a bad thing, he just came off that way.

At the end he was like, "OMG, I am sooo sure that bag is fake!" And he didn't even seem interested in the girl at all.

4. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

With just the above statement, I can testify in a court of law that the speaker is both gay, and a bottom. :cool:

5. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Same here. I own three pairs of shoes, and two pairs of sneakers. That's it.

6. deznutz

deznutz New Member

Yeah did you notice the "I worked at Neiman Marcus" and she said " I worked at Saks" and he said... Ok were going to Neimans...and he kept bringing up the no leather inside the bag....

7. Taylor

Taylor Guest

I hate metros so much... but if they're cute, they're more fun to look at than regular cute straight guys ;)

8. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Even tho they disrupt my gaydare like cell phone to an airplane, I gotta appreciate a man with style... I just wish Queerdom hurried up and released the Metro Patch... I'm tired of getting the false 'beeps'. Also, I feel as tho no more International CoCo because I go crazy....

So, to summarize, I need to do a critical queer systems update, and download the Metro.2004 and InternationalQueer.2004b patches...

:wavey: