Methyl DX3/Superdrol, who has some in stock?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Crazzy_Al, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

A buddy of mine just finished a cycle of Methyl DX3 and had pretty good results and I was considering doing a cycle myself. I have already checked a few sites online and I keep finding that most places are a either already out of stiock, they don;t carry it, or they want some obnoxious price for the stuff.

Also, would you guys recommend Anobolic Extreme's "Perfect Cycle." for liver support? And would you also recommend their "Rebound XT" for use after the cycle?

Thanks.

Alberto

2. Marijuanair

Marijuanair Remember to have your pet spayed or neutered! OT Supporter

3. Marijuanair

Pefect cycle is good liver support, it has everything you need. Rebound XT sucks ass, go with nolvadex or a clomid/tamox mixture.

Oral steroids are hard on the liver because they contain something called "C-17" that makes it so your liver doesnt break it down on the first pass through your body. It has to give the steroid time to get in your bloodstream. This is very hard on your liver, so I would stear clear of orals. Oral steroids arent any worse than injectables on your liver (both are very easy on your liver contrary to popular belief) it's the extra carbon they add (C-17) that is hard on your liver.

4. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

Thanks for the info. And while I appreciate your suggestion into injections vs oral gear, I think that due to my job, oral might be the best bet for me. I sit on my ass at a desk all day and a sore ass due to needles would make for a VERY miserable work day. :rofl:

So, any advice on a good place online to pick up some Methyl DX3 or Superdrol?

Thanks again!

5. Marijuanair

My advice would be not to pin your ass, do another part of your body (I'd still do ass) then /yourself cause I'm pretty sure you dont have any buisness messing with AAS

6. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

That's cute, thanks. :rofl:

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

9. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

10. Ricey McRicerton

Ricey McRicerton New Member

Wait, who are you?

11. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

what a fucking pussy! I hope your liver fails and your lipid profile takes a shit due to your utter stupidity!

12. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

Just another OT poster who has the majority of his posts on the F&N section.

I'm on a quest for supreme physical greatness with hard work and dieting. :) While my gains (muscle) and losses (fat) have been very impressive, I would like to take it to the next level. If only for a cycle or two. I have access to all the illegal AAS for a 1/3 of the price you'd pay on the stree, but for some odd reason (maybe it's just a mental issue) I don't want to get into that stuff just yet.

All I'm asking for here is a little help finding Methyl DX3 or Superdrol at a fair price. Every place I go online I have ended up at a dead end road because of sites no longer carrying the stuff, being sold out of it, or wanting "illegal gear" pricing for "on the shelf" supplements. Hell, I can get D-Bol for $0.35-$0.50 a pill, Anadrol for $0.75 a pill, test and deca for just about $125.00 for a 10-week cycle, etc but I don't want to go that route just yet.

I don't feel like taking 4 pills a day of D-Bol. I feel that Anadrol is way too extreme, and I don't want to be sticking my ass with Test/Deca.

I was hoping that will all the designer supplement threads that are on here now, I could get a little help finding the stuff I want. And yes, I have checked every Methyl DX3 and Superdrol thread I could find, and all the links in those threads have either come up with pages that are no longer there, or supplements that are no longer available.

13. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

While I appreciate your "E-Thug" attitude and your incredible spelling, punctuation, and grammar, I'm going to have to ask that you keep moving. There's nothing to see here.

:cool:

14. LancerV

15. LancerV

Oh and Rebound XT is crap for PCT by its self, as is AE Liver Support do some more fucking research.

16. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

17. LancerV

He said hes going to run an AAS after a yr :mamoru:

18. Bar

Bar New Member

you can't be serious :rofl:

19. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

you will have better luck here: www.anabolicminds.com

you have no business being on gear, but if you retardedly want to make the jump, 250 of test for a shitload of weeks would be a better answer. the test results from superdrol are fucking scary. for something as strong as 'drol, nothing legal will be strong enough for PCT.

thanks,
    Alberto

20. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

Dont kid yourself - Superdrol IS a steroid. You say "I can get AAS but I dont want to mess with that" but Superdrol IS an AAS.

You'll need liver support - 1000mg milk thistle a day should do it (get good quality stuff with at least 800mg silimarin per 1000mg)
    Red yeast rice will help to keep your lipids in check.
    People also like to take fenugreek, ALA, fish oil, saw palmetto, taurine (for the back pumps and fatigue) etc etc etc

All in all, if you have easy access to AAS, you might as well use that.

Rebount XT does work, but you should use Nolva too.

That said, you don't sound ready but if you're going to do SD, you might as well do it right and not fuck your liver etc.

21. Grouch

Grouch Guest

:rofl: yeah lets see about that big boy.

22. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

i have an unopened bottle if you want to buy it

23. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

See about what? The prices I can get on AAS? Other than me buying it for you (which I'm not going to do) to prove price, how would you recommend I prove my claim? I have quite a few friends who have been training, and professionally competing, for many years. They have been around the block a time or two and are willing to help me, and get me, anything I need/want at their cost.

I have been considering some help from a bottle for a little while now and during that time I have obtained plenty of pricing and info on the more popular AAS. I come here for info on supplements like Methyl and SD because my friends who have been at this for a while don't waste their time with the "designer" shit.

I have friends and acquaintences of mine who spend more a month on their gear then I do on my fucking house payment. :rofl:

24. Chris3G

Chris3G Bullshark Testosterone

dps has always carried the SNS version cheap, i think it's $25 now for 90.

25. Crazzy_Al

Crazzy_Al New Member

Having seen MANY of your extremely sarcastic posts towards others, I am going to follow my better judgement and NOT ask you how much you want for it...for a few reasons.

1.) You'll probably want to make a huge profit
    2.) You give me some placebo in hopes of me coming back on here and spouting off about how SWEET and KICKASS the stuff is. In which you will follow up and tell me that it's all in my head and that I have been taking calcium pills or some shit. :rofl:
    3.) I'll pay for the bottle of stuff and open it to find a note saying something along the lines of, "see asshole, I told you either not touch the shit, or just go with real AAS." :p

I'll save myself the humiliation now and just keep looking. But thanks anyway. :) :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.