Methods on lasting longer

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Guz200sx, May 10, 2006.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

I was talking with my girl last nite and what we might be doing durin our first time and she told me she has a high libido and I was like wow....She said on a scale of 1-10, she has a 9 and can have multiple Orgasms. The most she has had is 7 or 8 in one night she told me. I was like holy shit....

She said she will be satisfied if it is once and really long but not longer than 30-40mins. I was like what? lol, for me it would be more like 10-20mins. AND possibly even shorter since its our first time I am going to be really really hot for her. She said if its short then she will want more.

My libido is prolly a 7 or 8 but I told her it was a 9.
    I dunno if I can go a long time...and almost always I've only done it once. I'm usually spent but sometimes after a couple of hours or a nights rest I am ready again.

I am also into foreplay and oral and using my fingers. So I think I can get her off like that because I've been successful with that with other girls before.

But what are some methods to lasting longer during the actual intercourse?

I know hammering one out usually makes one last longer but also its possible it won't be as hard. How long before the actual intercourse should I hammer one out? As of now, If I don't do anything at all, I could go 13 days w/o doing anything. I had to hammer two out Sunday after spending all day with her on Saturday and makin out Saturday nite.

so Basically I want to last long but not too long...just enough.

2. Dan-blackline

Dan-blackline Registered Sex Offender

I can last for ages and what I do is concentrate on her, don't think about yourself. Listen for her moans etc and concentrate on giving her an orgasm. When she does, you've been doing it long enough that you last longer anyway as I guess stuff goes a bit numb or something, and she gets a lot wetter.

3. King

King New Member

if you feel like your gonna cum, pull out and slap your piece on her a few times. That usually settles me down and stops the orgasm in its tracks

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

kegels, deep relaxed breathing, awareness of what stage you are (aka arousal or climax stage) constant enough masturbation each week (2-4 times a week is good enough for most id say) and RELAXING/Confidence.

5. Original

Original OT Supporter

Focus your mind on something else other then "I'm gonna cum.. look at how hot she is!" .. something entirely different, just don't go soft on her :o

Just as you said right there. Don't let your mind drive you crazy while trying to hammer her for 30-40 min.. some guys can blow their load and start going again minutes later (I can't :o ).. if you can't, do something else before or afterward to get her off.

Your guys' first time as a couple doesn't have to be anything mindblowing either :hs:

6. foad

foad New Member

:werd:

I usually do this.. or move and slap her tits with it.. Good stuff.. then she likes to grab it and put it in her mouth for a min.. then go back to the deed.. pretty soon after about 6-8 min she will cum. Keep it up.. until you get tired or whatever.. Cum on her tits or wherever she likes it.. and bam.. success..!!! :bigthumb:

7. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

I've actually cooled down on the masturbation stuff...I did it on Sunday and it was ok. It was kind of just to "unload the gun" cause I felt like I would go crazy. (Saturday with her I had problems controlling my junk so I wouldn't bust in my pants.) Before that I hadn't done anything for almost 2 weeks I think.

8. pakman

pakman New Member

Drink beforehand.

9. Roadkill_ak_47

Roadkill_ak_47 Support your local Pirate

i agree, a drink or 2 helps me relax you cant drink to much tho, thins your blood :cool:

10. Abomb

Abomb New Member

drinking is kinda the pussy way out IF you are drinking soley for the purpose of lasting longer. you wont be able to drink every time you bang so work on a more permenant solution versus a temporary one that will not work every time / be available every time.

11. 88rover

88rover New Member

keep it going