SRS Met this girl

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by nohskills, Jul 5, 2005.

1. nohskills

nohskills New Member

@ JESUS AWAKENING MOVEMENT FOR AMERICA/ALL NATIONS (JAMA for short) at dallas on saturday the last day it was (4 day event) well i was waiting for my friend about 3am. he said he met a couple of girls told me to come down. decided to chill and me and him stayed with this chick until 8am? walkign around the whole hotel going up and down elevators and going to a plaza. once we left i just said yeah shes a cool chick but now i cant stop thinkin like why didnt i make a move when i had teh chance. but she lives in california and everything. i just feel odd. :wtc:

another probelm..

found out htis chick likes me today and ive known her for 1 year and im 2 months younger. i dont really like her but i dont wanna hurt her :\. i already told her i didnt like her and i feel like i already did :squint:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well just chill , no one here can decide with whom you want to go out with, buttkick yourself and ask her out. And don't be afraid i know where you come from , but i tell you its a win win situation, if you ask her out she'll date you and if she says no , you can move on with your life man, plenty of fish in the sea of where that came from.

3. nohskills

nohskills New Member

i still think of her at night.. i dont know...

4. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

nothing wrong with that... i'll admit to having several missed/failed opportunities that i still think about... but don't dwell on it... let it slowly fade... enjoy the moments, and just think of them like a little piece of your life...

5. nohskills

nohskills New Member

thanks for advice its working slowly but surely... i still want to call her but i dont know what to say.. i just pause on thinking what to say