SRS Met someone on Saturday night.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ancoats, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Ancoats

Ancoats New Member

Well, it was a sort of casual double date scenario at the bar we met them in last week.

I'll tell you the story and how I'm still pinching myself that it happened. OK, Saturday before last me and my friend Karl had arranged to meet up in a bar not far from where we both live (Sort of in the middle, I live on a rough council estate and he lives in a country-side setting) and he got there about an hour before me as I was late. He told me when I got in and was ordering my drink that he had been joined by two hot chicks at his table. Anyway I went over and said hello then sort of ignored them for a few hours as I began chatting about football with Karl (We talk about this subject for literally hours as we're both Man City mad who have been to a combined 700 games between us) then when Karl went to the toilet and this hot chick who is called Shelly was at the bar I leaned over to her friend in a sort of joking way and said 'does yer mate like me?' which she said she would ask her.

Later on that night Karl was trying to hit on the blonde, who is called Lindsay and the one I was interested in was called Shelly but I thought was out of my league as she is easily 3 inches taller than me (I'm 5'9) , has a good figure and is an awesome dancer - I would say shes an 8/10 by OT standards didnt really say much to me until as we were leaving the bar to walk them to thier bus-stop before heading off to another bar. the blonde sort of hinted to me that her friend Shelly did like me. I played it cool that night unlike Karl who by this time had got in his head that the blonde wanted him and began trying to kiss her as thier bus arrived I just stood back with Shelly and looked bemused at what he was doing before saying goodbye and that we'd see each other next weekend (we had arranged for the four of us to meet up in the bar again)

Anyway, all of last week I wasn't really thinking about the upcoming Saturday, had forgotten about it to be honest, until out of the blue Shelly rang Karl and said they were definately coming out. So we met again on Saturday. I had a plan in the back of my head to hook up with her, but at the time my honest attitude was of being pissed off as Man City had just drawn a game they should've won so like before I acknowledged her as she came in but didnt make an effort to talk to her unless she was on her own where I'd try cracking a joke or two and make her lean in towards me. Things only really started to hot up as we were leaving the bar to go to another one where we spontaneously held hands, gotta love that feeling when you think 'holy shit, this could go somewhere'.

Anyway, we got into Brannigans and in the queue for drinks Shelley asked me if I'd buy her a drink, so I jokingly said 'Am I fuck, buy your own' then she sort of kissed me on the lips and laughed. Thats when I knew she did like me as she is the sort of chick who pulls away if anyone tries to grind her on the dance floor. Over the next few hours my routine involved randomly grabbing her drink, hiding it behind me and saying 'Want your drink back? You know what ya gotta do' and when I offered her cigarettes I'd jokingly say 'Payment needed' which was a full on snog. And you know they really did feel like urgent ones, ones where she presses her whole lips onto yours. Not had that one before so it felt nice. I told her I was going to take her out the weekend after for Italian which she agreed to.

Shes got my number and will be texting/calling me when she gets credit to plan something for this weekend when I get back from the Man City away game. I was just wondering though, seeing as its now Tuesday whether I should be worried that she might've gone off me, or am I just being paranoid because she did say she had no credit until payday.

One final question. I've read all about having game and showing that you're an alpha male in the pre-dating stages, so do you think I displayed that? Not being a nice guy, being a jackass, being confident and not acting worried when other guys were trying to hook up with her on the dance floor?

Any advice for what I should do in the meal bros if it does happen? Anything to cover apart from the usual stuff? Should I steer away from football chat, which I admit is a huge obsessive part of my life? I really like her and she has given me that different buzz you sometimes get when you meet someone new whos awesome.

Oh, and how close do you think I am to making her my girlfriend, considering we've been on a casual date thing already?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2005
  2. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

Your friend wants to have sex with her and you were drunk on your "Date" .... You might have to attend a few real dates before she can be your g/f , but it does sound like she really likes you.

3. Ancoats

Ancoats New Member

My friend wanted to have sex with her friend, not her.

Yeah I think she does like me too, just gotta wait and see how this weekend goes. :noes: And I wasn't drunk, just had a few.

4. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

meh, i wouldve got her number, but she did say she needed til payday to message you

either she does or she doesnt, dont stress about it (fastest way to lose a girl)

5. Ancoats

Ancoats New Member

Yeah I should of, I'll get it this weekend if she comes out.

6. johan

johan Active Member

No, you did the right thing by not getting her number. She knew how to get a hold of you anyways, and she did because you all went out again.

You are playing the situation right by not coming off all "I want you, you are so hot" blah blah. Don't do anything other than the vibe you have now. So far it's working really well. Cool and casual. Casual. Casual.

Depending on how the next date goes, my guess...dipping the wick within 1-2 weeks. Maybe the very next time you see her, but that might be a mistake if you're thinking long-term with this one.

7. Ancoats

Ancoats New Member

Hopefully bro, I dont just want sex from her. I'd like a relationship but I'll see what happens this weekend. To be honest the women usually fall through on me so I'm a bit resigned to the fact that she might never want to see me again - even though the signs all point to her liking me alot.

8. mofo

mofo New Member

The problem is that you are thinking too much. Just let it be and don't expect anything. If she doesn't call then oh well. Look at how much time you've already wasted thinking about her. If it doesn't work out, you're going to end up being disappointed. There is no needed to concern yourself about it.
    If you guys go out again, have fun and don't get worked up over a girl. Besides, if she was so easy to come onto you like that, who's to say she doesn't do that to other guys? Easy come easy go.