met some new chick

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by outlaws, Jan 23, 2010.

1. outlaws

outlaws C.R.E.A.M.

went out last night for my friends bday. i was hitting up on this puerto rican chick. we had a really good time and i think she likes me. we ended up holding hands towards the end. she's cool as hell. she's into everything that i'm into :bowdown: so down to earth.
    i wanna ask her out but i forgot to ask for her number. :o
    before everyone bashes on me for not getting her number, shes a friend of the birthday girl so they are gonna get her number for me :wiggle:
    story of my life. :hs:

2. Scythe

Scythe Guest

I think it'd be better if you guys re-hangout and you ask for it again. But, either way works.

3. fluentinsilence

fluentinsilence New Member

This. Never go through other people to get contact info from a person you dig.

4. Zee916

Zee916 Engineering the world.......

I disagree.

Many times I've gotten numbers from friends of people I met with them. I see nothing wrong with it.

5. Scythe

Scythe Guest

It really depends on how overanalytical the girl is.

-Go through friend: Can perceive as "he was too much of a pussy to ask"
    -Go online: Can perceive as the above with a slight twist of nerd to it.
    -Go in person second time: Can reinforce that she digs you, gives you more confidence, and you can ask in person (best)

But, if the girl digs you, she will be cool however she gives you her number. If you go through a friend, just tell them to tell her that you just forgot to get it.

Anyway man is good.

6. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

what's wrong with doing it that way?

btw, i know its bad b/c i have at least tried doing it this way and it turned into nothing.

now that i hear all these nos, i wonder why? makes sense now why that chance with that girl ended

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Because it's wussy.

If the kid met a girl and was flirting all night and able to hold her hand, yet relied on their mutual friends to get her number...it just looks lame.

Alaya hit it on the money. If he were smart he'd get the friends to have her come out somewhere with him ASAP so he could do it himself.