GUN Met an awesome fellow pro-gun person today..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by blindarrow, Nov 1, 2006.

1. blindarrow

blindarrow New Member

I wore my costume to work (Punisher), and he flew in to pick up some parts on a shipment.. he had on a Tapco hat, which immediately had me wondering.. then he gets a chuckle out of my ammo bandolier and says "So, you like guns? Come out to the plane."

I go check it out, and he's got a sweet little number.. says he's big on akfiles.com, and has posted alot of build-ups there. Coolest thing ever.. registering over there now.

2. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

your post about costumes and guns made we think "I wonder what halloween is like in open carry states."

3. mrbill

mrbill New Member

:cool: my next trainer at my job is supposed to be a gunsmith. i'm gonna see if he cam put an old shotgun from my grandpa back together for me :)

4. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

I went downtown last night dressed up as a cop.... Don't know if was illegal or not, but i open carried my airsoft gun... when it was in it's holster, it looked identical to the P228 i have. Got asked several times... "is that real".

5. blindarrow

blindarrow New Member

I work at an airport, so the whole Punisher outfit was kinda lacking, since I couldn't wear my huge knife or bring in the airsoft gun..