Met a new girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by knucks, Dec 18, 2008.

1. knucks

knucks Active Member

And once again need advice :rofl:

A little background:
    Apparently we had a class together all semester, but never talked. I went to a party last week and met her there, she said I looked familiar. Break was coming up (as in it just started today) so I gave her my number right at the end before she left.

I got in touch with her this past week and we went out yesterday. Had a good time.

So now she went back home and I went back home, we're about 2hrs away from each other and will not be back on campus until the first week in January. I told her to keep on touch over break, to which she said "Definitely" and that we will see each other back on campus.

I really like her. Like, really really like her.

What say you all about when/if I should get in touch with her over break?
    A part of me wants to see if she texts/calls first, but I also don't want her thinking I'm not interested (though I doubt she will, but you know I'm paranoid).

I was thinking of texting her around xmas time to wish her happy holidays just to remind her I care..

..so, thoughts? Am I overthinking it? (yes, prolly :mamoru:)

2. jonno

jonno New Member

what made you really really like her so fast? what did she do to give you such a great impression? just curious

3. knucks

knucks Active Member

Not to seem like I'm head over heels for her, but she's really cool, easy to talk to, we seem to be able to talk about whatever.

More dates are to be had to know if she really is all I think she is, but we had a great time and I definitely did not go into the date thinking it would be as good as it was.

4. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

let her call you.

5. giz

giz Active Member

I'd prob wait through the break to call her. If she calls you before then, all the better.

6. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

If you really really really like her, then you need to TAKE A STEP BACK FOOL! lol joking, but seriously you need to relax and take it easy. Don't rush and don't get all crazy.

I wouldn't text her instead get her a small card and give it to her after xmas.

7. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

Personally, I'd probably text her christmas morning to tell her merry christmas. If she texts back, ask if she wants to hang out once you guys get back. After the answer (ideally an "absolutely") tell her you have to go eat/be with family/do something and then wait til you back and call her.

8. knucks

knucks Active Member

Well she just threw a wrench into my sprockets and texted me asking me how my last exam went. :lol:

I will follow your advice regarding xmas...I do kinda like the card idea :dunno:

9. jonno

jonno New Member

tell her how much you deadlift bro. sure way to seal the deal

10. jonno

jonno New Member

fuckin like half of the FN regulars post in here LOL

we are such pussies :wtc:

11. ASoT

ASoT New Member

A text msg wishing her merry xmas and saying you look forward to seeing her again after the break is more than enough to keep it alive...

12. knucks

knucks Active Member

For some reason every girl I go out with ends up asking me how much I bench. My only response is "Way to pick my weakest lift." Then I tell her how much I deadlift and they're like :eek3:

:rofl:

13. NuShooz

NuShooz OT Supporter

text her on Xmas...it's a nice gesture and tells her you're thinking about her without coming off as too strong.