Met a new girl, and my buddy messed it up. Need help PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SovietRussia, Sep 8, 2005.

1. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

So i met this girl (girl1) at the bar saturday and we hooked up, spent all night saturday, and all day sunday together and really hit it off. she went home on sunday night, and all i thought about was her. went to work monday eve, and girl from work (girl2) wanted to hang out after work. we did, and she ended up staying over (in my bed) but we didnt do anything. i talked to girl1 on tuesday and had a good convo, etc, everything was looking lovely. then my roommate (who had the hots for girl1 but told me to go for her anyways) starts telling girl1 that i have a girlfriend and such. untrue. i havent done anything with girl2! so i text girl1 tonight, and she says 'hows your girlfriend, tell her i said hi, have fun' so i call said roommate and call him out! big fuckin deal. fuck him, but now i have been trying to explain to girl1 what my deal is, and tell her that i am not a man-whore!! so how can i get back to where i was with girl1? any advice would be helpful and quite appreciated.

2. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

you cant TRY to talk to her, and explain everything, but more then likely, you just lost it. thank your asshole roomate for that one.

3. SovietRussia

damn it. the truth hurts i guess. im trying to sweet talk her, since im good at that, but i dont want her thinking im some sweet-talking-man-whore. fuckin roommates!

4. Yukonart

Yukonart Active Member

I don't think you just lost it, completely. It really depends on how well you hit it off with girl1. If your rapport with her is strong, then you can easily explain to her that girl2 is not your girlfriend. . . . rather, she's someone your roommate thinks is your girlfriend. (or girlfriend material)

Either way, it sounds like your friend wants a chance with her, so you may need to talk to her ASAP. Be honest. . . . it's the best way if you plan any future with this girl.

5. Malghanim

Malghanim My wee wee has been Stricken with Rigor Mortis

if you can talk to her and tell her what an asshole your roommate is then I think your in the good.. it will take you a while to work it... nothing is gonna happen for a little while cuz she may not trust you..
    ask her out for coffee somewhere public and talk during the day so she wont feel like your trying to get her into bed.. and punch the shit out of your roommate for fucking shit up for you after telling you to go for it!

6. evoluti0n

evoluti0n New Member

gee, maybe you shouldn't have been in bed with girl2 when you're really interested in girl1. rocket science? no.
    anyway, try calling her back and talking to her. if that doesn't work, move on. maybe girl2 is still available. :p

7. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

apologising helps, even if you are positive you've done nothing wrong :)

8. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

Yeah I think it is time to kick your roomates ass. Then after that, you just have to try and explain to girl number 1 the situation and tell her the truth. My advice is call her though so she can here the sincerity in your voice. It has alot more meaning then a dman text message

9. page

page New Member

QFT

If you really liked the first girl, you shouldn't have hung out with the second girl :nono:

10. evoluti0n

evoluti0n New Member

i still don't know what that means.

11. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Then don't sweet talk her... duh. Just tell her that your room mate is an idiot and that you don't have a girlfriend.
    Are you friends with girl2?

12. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

QFT(Quoting the Fucking Truth)

13. Bleed

Bleed New Member

cock blocked :Owned:

14. SovietRussia

yes, i work with girl2. things with girl1 seems to be going in the better direction.

edit: i cant help but sweet talk her. im just a sweet guy like that.

15. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Can also be Quoted For Truth

16. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

My Bad :ugh:

17. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Psht... I'm a female and personally I think thats bullshit. I don't understand why girls are this way. Why can't there be friends with people of the opposite sex? Why all the jealousy? If you can't trust than you got nothin. Who wants to waist all that energy.

If you have nothing to hide, then you hide nothin. Thats how I choose my guy. If he's open about everything upfront... no matter what then I am fine with it. I'd give you another chance if it were me. I'd be expecting a lot of time though just to ensure that you aren't making rounds at other places.

Another thing...

Bitch your friend out and have the female friend over with the new one to clear everything up. If she's really a friend then she won't mind. ;) I'd als consider having this all done with the roommate around so you can show what an ass he is as well. That way she won't believe him in the future either.

18. audrey

audrey New Member

sweet talk smeetalk, tell her the truth.

19. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

agreed... alls not lost. you can set this straight. i don't give a guy all my trust (or confidence) in the beginning, so there's less to lose when they make mistakes. ;) she may be guarded after this ordeal is "over" with, but at least you'll be able to prove her wrong.

:rolleyes: to those who are mad about him sleeping in the same bed as girl 2. he wasn't exclusively dating girl 1, so what's the problem?

oh, and ya... make sure you give your roomie a talking to... sounds like he needs to stay out of your business.

20. Another Loser

Another Loser New Member

Inglewood Jack your roomie

21. Mojo

Mojo New Member

clock your roommate in the jaw

22. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Give your room mate a good knock in the teeth, and tell girl one the truth.

23. page

page New Member

I have no problem whatsoever with opposite sex friends. I have always been the girl with tons of guy friends actually. Doesn't mean that I would sleep in the same bed with them though. I guess I should have said that they shouldn't have slept in the same bed when she stayed the night.

But there's nothing wrong with having good friends of the opposite sex. He just kinda set himself up to look like there was more going on. That's all.

Besides, if he's working it out, he's working it out. But I'm pretty sure that if he does get with girl1, then she probably wouldn't appreciate it if girl2 sleeps over in his bed with him.

Eitherway- his friend deserves a good kick in the teeth for being a cock-blocker.

24. SovietRussia

also, i think girl2 wants something to happen with us. how should i let her down gently?

25. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Play dumb