Met a girl tonight...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, May 1, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

But I have a girlfriend.. Earlier today I was thinking "you know what, maybe I do really love my girlfriend." then tonight I meet this girl (unintended) and ended up hanging out with her, she's tall, skinny, blonde and incredibly beautiful.. I'm thinking about calling her tomorrow..
    My GF is gonna be so hurt if I have to break up with her, I'm the love of her life, she says. She wants to get married.. :sadwavey:
    I've never broken a girls heart before, I feel bad thinking about it.

2. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I just wish we could "take time off" where I could try to find myself by dating other girls for a few months then we could get back together but I know if we took a break, by the time a few months passes she probably either won't feel quite the same or will be with someone else.. She's my first serious relationship and now I feel like I want to experience others.. I've had several GF's but none serious before this one.

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Taking time off = the end of the relationship.

You take time off and date this beautiful tall skinny blonde bitch, and you will never ever be in the same place with your gf as you are now. Even if you do get back with her, she will have severe feelings of inadequacy. If you thought you might be in love with her, thats a huge step! Maybe you just scared yourself when you thought that, and tried to look for ways to undo that thought.

I recommend exploring your feelings with the one you think you are in love with. If it doesn't work out, THEN you can back to your "dating other girls."

Btw, there will always be someone younger, more beautiful, smarter than the one you are with. But the grass is not always greener on the other side.

4. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

question #1 - How old are you two?

question #2 - How long have you two been together?

5. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

20 and 19, 7 months.

6. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Perhaps. Like I said, this is my first serious relationship, and I feel like if we stay the way we are now, we'll end up married and I'll always be wondering what it's like with other girls... I didn't date much in middle and high school because my dad was in the military and by the time I'd get close with a group of friends, we'd move.. He retired about a year and a half ago and I'm in college plus work so I never had much time to date, I've had a few GF's but nothing serious, before this one.. And I feel like I need to experience other relationships before I could commit to this one.. :sadwavey:

7. Seoulmate

Seoulmate New Member

did you think about experiencing other relationships/girls before you met this blonde? or was meeting her what started you thinking about it?

8. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

do what you gotta do, if you feel something for another girl or are easily swayed, no point on continueing your current relationship; unless you want to hurt your g/f