met a girl through a friend/girl i used to date last night.. facebook?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Frightened Ostrich, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Frightened Ostrich

Frightened Ostrich New Member

met a girl through a friend/girl i used to date last night. my friend specifically asked me out to try and hook me up with her.. there wer 5 of us, my friend and her bf and 2 other girls - 1 of which i was interested in. we all went to dinner, then some lounge - talked to her a lot. we all went in the same car and they dropped us off.

i was gonna ask her for number and if she'd like to get together and go out sometime after we got out of the car, but only 2 of us got out of the car, and she stayed in the car for like 50 more feet to be dropped off closer to her car, so i didnt get a chance to ask her :hs:

is it weird if i add her on facebook and message her to ask her out? :hs: :dunno:

2. vipergts24

vipergts24 New Member

yeah, if you ask her out she might think you are gay

3. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

:rofl:

4. Punky72

Punky72 New Member

My first thought is...why does your friend not want you to hook up with this girl? Is it because she is your ex or does she maybe know something about this girl that she's feels would be incompatible with you? Find out because maybe the girl is just a player or has a bf already.

As far as adding her to your facebook, what harm is there in adding her to your friends list. I don't know about asking her out right away though. Maybe you should just chat with her for awhile first to see if she would be worth a potential date.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5. Frightened Ostrich

Frightened Ostrich New Member

huh? maybe you misinterpreted my post.. my friend does want me to hook up w/ this girl, shes the one who introduced me to her :hs:

i was planning on adding her on facebook then messaging her to ask her out :o :hs:

6. Punky72

Punky72 New Member

:uh: Sorry dyslexia is a bitch sometimes...then add her...nothing weird about that at all in my opinion.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Asking a girl on a date via facebook?

Might as well grab that shovel...

Either briefly message her saying it was nice to meet her and then ask for her number right away (so you can then call her and ask her out), or wait until you see her again.

8. Aronomy

Aronomy Get your COME ON!

So true. And don't get her number to text her either.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

10. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

why didn't you do it in person ?

11. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Don't you dare let anybody tell you facebook is a bad way to get in contact with someone you met.

It is a SOCIAL NETWORK. By definition, it keeps (and gets) you connected with people.

Just message her (don't friend her) and address her by some inside joke you might have. Get convo going.

Give her your number and tell her to text or call you soon.

I've done it A LOT of times with girls I met at a friend's party or something and I have never been let hanging out to dry. Not once.

Just don't be a shithead. Funny, charming, and sort of random in what you say.

12. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

The funniest thing is when people say in "about me" in myspace to like message them if they're interested or want to know more.

I can't tell you how many times I've messaged these exact people and don't get replies.

And then I'll message people who look bitchy and guarded and they reply within like an hour.

Figures.