Met a girl over the internet. pt2

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Darrin, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

The original can be found here:

http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1856220

Basically, i found out the other day that she went out clubbing, her friends deserted her and ended up having to find her ex to give her a lift hom from the club. Apparently he kissed her before they got out the car, she told him it was a mistake and got out..

Im upset that she didnt tell me, and i had to find out from her ex

at the same time, were not a couple, neither have we ever stated we are (until i move), but the principle of the matter is wrong...

she cried to me on the phone for 45mins last night tell me she was sorry, and she never intended it to happen and if i would have been there she never would cheat on me and never would of been in that situation.

she says she loves me more than anything and is sure she only wants to be with me when i move to america in december. and said she felt nothing when it happened, but told me "i dont know why it happened" (ugh)

i love her to pieces and i do beleive her, what do u guys think?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2005
  2. Darrin

anyone have any thoughts at all? :(

3. angeleyezx

angeleyezx New Member

K, so the guy kissed her?
    Not her prob at all..
    had someone do that to me and I dont tell my bf, just becoz he said he doesnt want to know if other guys are coming on to me.
    But he found out about one situation and got upset, but he, hopefully, understands I didnt do anything wrong.

4. Original

Original OT Supporter

Give her some time to show you she loves you. Let it go bud just this time. I know why you are feeling this way though, because technically she should have turned her face when he went to kiss her. What also worries me is she didnt even tell you. I remember my ex would tell me things that made her feel guilty right after it happened.

Trust her just this once. But let her feel the guilt trip. This will prevent her from ever doing it again.

5. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i read about half your post, honestly it sounds like that was a last resort effort. and she didn't want to tell you because it ment nothing and would only make you upset.

dont worry about it, esp if she's not your girlfriend.

6. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

Dont worry about it right now let her prove her trust to you though before u get really serious with her.

7. Darrin

heh thanks guys, i do beleive she's sorry, and yeah were not like a couple or anything, but we agreed that once i come to america we'd be together and stuff so.. well, mixed signals. Im going to stay with her for a month in August so.. i guess thats the real test.

8. swisher59

swisher59 New Member

let it slide--the guy jumped her, she said it was wrong. had they slept together you have reason to be pissed.