Met a girl in mexico now she's coming to visit

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 2angelmd, Feb 13, 2008.

1. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

I met a girl in mexico four years ago. We hooked up a one night, and slept together the next night. The next night she saw me with a hot cougar and flipped.

She contacted me about four months ago and, despite my confusion as to why we were talking, we became friends via instant messaging and phone conversations.

Now she's coming to stay with me for the weekend. She arrives tomorrow -valentines day.

I'm 28 she's 21. She's coming from Washington to L.A.

My roomate is convinced I'll get sick of her and want to hook up with other chicks all weekend.

Question is, if I do get sick of her what do I do to ride out the weekend?

Also, I told her not to come if she gained any weight.

2. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

if she gets annoying go out and pick up another girl for a threesome, or pawn her off to your friends so they can fuck her...

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

you are going to get sick of banging her after 1 weekend? :dunno:

4. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

I told her if she acts up this will happen.

5. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

I'm not convinced we'll hook up. I'm going to try and keep things platonic. Do you think that's possible?

But my roomie had a similar situation except the woman visiting him was a gorgeous stripper, why he got sick of her was confusing to me because they didn't even have sex. She was after it all weekend too. Some guys like the chase so much when it's handed to 'em they can't just say thank you and bang away.

6. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

sounds like you are her last resort on valentines day

7. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

She must be fat to fly down here as a last resort.

I'm screwed.

8. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

wow, you seriously sound like an arrogant prick. and im not usually judgemental. so really, in one weekend, youre going to get tired of having sex with one girl that you've only had sex with once before, and feel you can have many other women to fuck instead during that time? and then you have the audacity to tell her not to come if shes fat, and when you met her clearly she was good enough to get some.

I hope you got fat, and she leaves you and fucks other guys all weekend.

9. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

sounds like a fake thread to me.

10. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

All this cutting down, wow. I guess you guys don't get my humor yet. Dry doesn't read well, lol.

Also it does look like I'm coming off like an asshole. but you guys need to read what's written.

My roomie thinks I'll get sick of her, but I don't think I will. Also it's him who thinks I'll want to hook up with other chicks all weekend. I also wrote I'm going try and keep things platonic. You guys are better than attacking me for stuff that isn't there aren't you? Read what's written guys.

Me telling her not to come if she's fat was done in a joking way, she's got a good sense of humor. Also me pawning her off to my roomie was done as a joke she laughs at it.

I didn't get fat.

11. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

this thread has to be fake. It's so ludicrous...

And if you don't want the girl to visit you, tell her so. If she says she is still going to come over, tell her she won't be welcome at your place or whatever.

12. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

The question was what to do if I actually get sick of her. I'm not anticipating that happening but thanks to the person who actually responded to that.

Is it really so ludicrous? I guess the truncated way I told the story makes it seem lacking in the usual "um's" and "really's" that most people use to tell their stories. I tried to keep it concise for a quick easy read.

I never said I didn't want her to visit, it's just going to be an interesting situation. Thought I'd ask for some insight.

13. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

what the fail?

14. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Its just one weekend. You can handle anybody for one weekend. Just be nice and ignore it. Don't get in an alone situation with her. Go out in public with other people. If she gets annoying that way you have other people to talk to.

15. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

dude this is a joke thread or the tc is realy a virgin and they made this up

16. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

You're right.

I'll post some pics of us during the weekend to add some credibility to me not being fat and at least being around a woman, whether y'all believe the rest of my story.

Btw, I am a little arrogant and do have access to a lot of ass. But she is a cool chick and we have become friends so her coming to visit, despite our mexico trip, is not an indication of desperation on my or her part.

Ever have a friend visit you? WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE FRIENDS WHERE YOU LIVE?! Loser.

17. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Yes I did. Thank you.

The latter part of my response wasn't directed at you. That was for the others.

My formatting led you to believe the whole response was to your's. It wasn't.

You're awesome.

18. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

wow, you truly are dry.

19. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Wow, you sound like a real catch.

20. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Thank you

21. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Were you really fucked up when you first made this thread? Everyone got all :wtf: from it, and the spelling is just funny.

22. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

First off, drop the hard-assed, super-playa routine. If you've been talking to her via aim and the PHONE for months now obviously you have some type of interest and concern towards her.
    You're not impressing anyone over 16 y/o here.

Secondly, here's what will happen. You will try to keep it platonic, but she will show up looking even halfway decent, and you guys will fuck all weekend and then she'll leave.
    Unless she's ugly, you're not going to get sick of easy pussy in a single weekend. Give me a break shaft. :rolleyes:

23. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

A few people did have weird reactions to it. But I wasn't drunk and the spelling is fine as far as I can tell. I did miss an apostrophe in the word valentine's.

Maybe because of the way I formatted it and the fact that I didn't put any gushy bullshit that eats up space when people are writing stories some people think it's fake? I don't know.

24. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Yeah I said we had become friends- that means an emotional investment. Did you miss that?

I was just giving the facts to keep things short. Next time I'll put in a bunch of my feelings to eat up space so you fuckers get that I have 'em. Plus Everyone misread my sense of humor which is understandable.

I've been called shaft before, funny you say that.

25. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Either way, you're dick isn't 10" long, you don't screw a new girl every night, and you're not the super-playa, hardass you're trying to come off as.

Act as you are and you'll get better responses. Again, my point stands that you obviously have a connection with her and she's coming down for a few days. You guys will be fucking like rabbits and you won't get bored with her. If anything, you guys will probably continue a "friends with benefits" relationship after this weekend until one of you gets fat and or ugly or one of you land themselves in a serious relationship.

Good luck with your weekend though and don't forget to wrap your shit ;)