met a girl,dont want it to get serious.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Helmet, Dec 24, 2008.

1. Helmet

Helmet New Member

so i met this girl about 7months ago went out 4times but never tried anything. i havent seen her in about 5 months but she always texts me. asks when we we're gonna hangout, i canceled on her atleast 5 times. and after we went out the 3rd time was asking me when i was gonna kiss her lol. but she seems to be looking for a boyfriend. now the problem is that im just want to have sex with her ;).
    i broke up from my longest relationship awhile ago and im definatly not looking to get in another relationship anytime soon. shouldf i have just gone for it when we had just met? i really dont wanna hump and dump. or should i just go with it do my thang and just see how it goes? she might also only be looking for fun. could be a shot at a 3some with her friend :x:. but if not that would suck lol. or should i just move on to another target lol.

thanx for the replies in advance,kinda wanna do something about this soon. i might see her on newyears eve

2. lamour

lamour New Member

basically there are two ways to go with it. do you give a shit if shes gets hurt or gets attached and ends up hating herself and you? do you think that shes willing to have sex with you or like you said is she looking for a boyfriend. you could be honest or be an asshole all depends if you will feel guilty, want a potential pain in the ass and don't mind having that on your conscience. unfortunately being honest with girls and saying i just wanna fuck you, straight up usually doesn't work, but there most be some way that you can say somethign honest to her that lets her know what you are looking for.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

you do realize if you have sex with her, she'll get super super clingy on you, right?

Anyways, if you do fuck her, use protection. she sounds like the type that would get pregnant just to keep you around.

4. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

you need to tell her that you aren't looking for a relationship. If you don't, and you fuck her, chances are she will be clingy as fuck like Matt said; she already seems clingly and rushing things by texting and asking about kissing.

Just tell her what you're looking for and what you don't want, who knows, maybe she wants to have fun as well.