Met a girl at a bar, something strange

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by k624ash, Nov 28, 2009.

1. k624ash

k624ash New Member

This girl was checking her hair and whatnot near me at the bar, since I was near the mirror. As soon as she turned her head and we caught eyes I knew I was in. Big smile, bit of a blush, I could tell she was very interested. So I walked over and introduced myself, it was as easy as can be. She was excited, flirting a lot, conversation flowed along. She pretty much asked me to take her number.
    So then we go over to the dance floor and she introduces me to some friends, all seem friendly. But as we are dancing this one girl keeps pulling her away from me. At the same time another friend of hers told me "your so in, she really likes you". But this other girl just kept pulling her away. The girl I was dancing with said something like "sometimes a girls friends don't realize when she wants a guy".
    Later a couple of her girlfriends and her were off in a corner of the bar, clearly some sort of drama going down. She came and found me before she left, apologized for the drama, and we said we should get together saturday night (tonight). So I called her on friday, to try and make plans, and left a message. I haven't heard back yet.

So I find the behavior of her one friend very strange. As well as the fact that she hasn't called back, it was obvious she was really into me.

Oh also, this girl was smokin hot, tall blond, very pretty face, very athletic body. I'm 6'3", maybe a pinch more, and this girl was nearly eye level with me in her heels. The heels weren't that tall either. Probably a big part of the reason she was so into me, the simple fact that I'm taller then her.

Ah also, she is moving in a week, 2.5 hours away.

2. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

is it possible that the other girl knew you?

3. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

sounds like a Grade A cockblocker

4. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Only times I've experienced that kinda drama was when the girl had a bf and the friends were trying to talk sense into her. Not trying to claim that's what happened here though. :dunno:

5. Kozzy McKoz

Kozzy McKoz OT Supporter

other girl was jealous you stud :naughty:

6. J_75

J_75 New Member

I'd put money on this

7. k624ash

k624ash New Member

Well that was my thought as well, except for that one of her other friends was encouraging me. Perhaps that one disliked the boyfriend?

8. k624ash

k624ash New Member

Well it was a local bar, but I didn't recognize her. It didn't seem like that anyway, I don't think she knew me.

9. ForgottenSpiral

Sounds logical. No way of knowing with limited information, but if I had to guess, I'd say that's what's going down.

10. ForgottenSpiral

:werd: I've been down that road so many times they named it ForgottenSpiral Ave. It ends up intersecting with Lonely St. by some old Hotel. The drinks are expensive, but the music is off the hook.

11. k624ash

k624ash New Member

Well she came and found me after they did all the talking, and she didn't seem upset, it was her two friends that were upset. And it was right before she left that she said she wanted to get together.

Either way she is moving 2 and half hours away, so nothing probably would have come of it. Bad timing if nothing else.

12. Deborah

well, off course she was not be upset, she decided that she wanted to do it.

The boyfriend thing would never come to my mind, vag is smart.:rofl:

13. k624ash

k624ash New Member

Well it was one of my only theories. I guess thats probably what it was. Except if she did decide she wanted to do it anyway why hasn't she called back? Perhaps a change of heart the next day.

14. Deborah

yeah or maybe her friends told her bf or something.:dunno:

15. ForgottenSpiral

No love for my Elvis reference? Really, people? I'm disappointed in you all.

16. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

no one listens to elvis. im pretty sure, in fact, that no one has ever actually listened to elvis, or he wouldn't have been so popular.

17. giz

giz Active Member

hard to say. same thing kinda happened to me last night. some of the girl's friends were telling me to go for her, she likes me, etc. and another of her friend's claimed this dude she was talking to was her boyfriend :hsugh: she claims she doesn't have one

women are weird

18. ForgottenSpiral

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

HERESY!

19. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

don't know what they want, but they know how to get it

20. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

women are snowflakes. everyone of them may have the same biological makeup, but they act differently. go figure.

this free will thing really dampers getting penis into vagina games

21. knucks

knucks Active Member

Sounds like her friends are bitches and you just got unlucky :dunno:

At least she came over to talk to you after it all at the end of the night. just consider it a "success"

22. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

doesn't matter what all the drama was about. For whatever reason, it happened, and she didn't call you back.

Don't waste your energy on thinking about it.

23. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

behavior of the girl pulling is standard operating procedure for girls in clubs

because she can't be expected to control herself when drunk and not engage in slutty behavior, her friends will often take on the responsibility of keeping her away from guys

also if you are very desirable there can be an element of competition as well

additionally, the pulling to me indicates this girl is VERY interested in you, because otherwise your target can easily flirt and toy with you w/o risking losing control and engaging in slutty behavior with you

lastly, you lowered your value with her by being available on Saturday night on short notice and also telegrahped your level of interest in her by making plans so soon

yes, i know its fucking stupid and its annoying, but girls really do read a lot in to these behaviors in my experience

and one more thing, she can even be avoiding you because she is so interested in you that this idea actually scares her because it can be perceived as a threat to her independence (she may be at a stage of life where she expects to be free and not tied down, then she meets her "Mr. Perfect" and is powerless to resist and now she is at his whim)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
  24. Pringles

Pringles New Member

boy friend, should've jumped on the friend pulling her away.

FYI for the future when you find the target that you like no matter how much she wants your dick always befriend her friends first. Have her introduce you to the "group" that way you are on the inside of them.

25. k624ash

k624ash New Member

Yea I wouldn't have agreed to hang out with her on saturday if it hadn't been for her moving in a week. I'm not looking for anything serious at this point in my life, but she was hot and interesting, thought we could have some fun before she left.