FRK Met a bi-girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by knucks, Jan 12, 2009.

1. knucks

knucks Active Member

What interesting things am I in for?:x:

Or rather, besides the obvious, anyone have any interesting stories?

2. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

3. knucks

knucks Active Member

I just want to hear some stories :(

+bored at work

Don't hate.

4. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

:mamoru: That was sort of my thought

Its like saying 'I met a straight person, what am I in for' or 'I met a gay person, what am I in for?' or 'I found a dog and took it home. What am I in for?'

5. knucks

knucks Active Member

lol, I know.

To be perfectly honest she weirded me out since she was a lot more..friendly..than a straight girl was. and given the settings (gay friend's bday party) I figured she was a lesbian.

Maybe this should be moved to the Vag.
    :dunno:

6. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

Just because she is bi don't mean your going to get to fuck her ass while you push her face into another girls pussy:dunno:

And it's still trendy for girls to call themselves "bi", especially if they are young attention whores, so :dunno:

7. Bubba Atlantis

Yup, I think that really needs to be kept in mind. Age comes into play with that too.

Hate to break it to you, but meeting a 'bi-girl' is no different than anyone else and does not identify any future activities (or not). Each person is different. Therefore, it really needs to be treated as any other type of relationship :)

8. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Calling Bullshit on this.

9. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

So straight people, gay people and bi people are all totally different than each other? Thats bullshit. I know many homosexual people and bi people that are exactly the same as each other, other than sexual preferences.
    Just because she is bi doesn't mean that she is going to want a threesome or anything like that.

10. )><(((x>

)><(((x> Member

Like my 12 year old sister who announces it to the whole world via myspace. And every other 7th grade friend she has who think being bi is the cool thing to do.

11. I don't believe in being bisexual. :o But I guess I'm not "bi" so I can't really make that kind of statement...well I can say I don't believe in it but I can't say it's not real I guess.

Don't expect to have two chicks going down on you at the same time though.

12. ACLdestroyer

Straight people and Gay people are probably more likely to have similiar dating trends. If you dont think that Bi-Sexual girls "tend" to be more adventurous than "most" straight girls then you just need some more life experience.

13. Jay487

Jay487 What's Life If You Ain't Enjoyin' It?

Here's a question to guys dating Bi-girls. Does your girl hookup with girls behind your back? Or does she ask you/tell you about it? How would you feel if she was hooking up with girls and didn't tell you? (specifically girls that are also bi and have boyfriends, presenting the possibility of a threesome)

14. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Along the line of my thoughts. Just because a woman classifies herself as bi sexual doesn't mean she sleeps with women while dating men. And just because a woman classifies herself as bi doesn't mean it isn't code for "after a few drinks I love kissing girls"

15. ACLdestroyer

Actually for lots of girls being bi-sexual just means I will do whatever the fuck I want whenever I feel like it. Fuck whomever. Of course this excludes the VERY few legitimately Bi-sexual women. If I had to guess I would say that fewer than 20% of "bi-sexual" girls fall into this category.

16. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

That's because you are a guy.

Dated two girls that have easily switched from long term relationships with men to long term relationships with females then back again. One had a LTR with a guy and a girl at the same time. Or a bf and occasional "date night" with female.
    They just didn't really see gender as a yes or no question, similar to most people see race or eye color.

But yeah, the slut population is out there and claims to be bi so it does ruin the image.

17. What so only girls can be bisexual? :rofl: I may not be bi, but I am gay and a guy...so I guess I see the guy part of bisexuality...just not the girl part. I could never see myself loving a girl...I don't see them as someone to date. Not too physically attracted except for the boobies are nice. :mamoru: I could never have a true love feeling and marry a woman though...that's just me. I think I'm kind of far to the right of the "Straight/Gay Scale" though.

18. Bubba Atlantis

19. razi

razi New Member

a woman's gender preference is more fluid than a man's. Men tend to be either straight or gay (the ends of the kinsey scale), whereas women are more often straight, gay, or bi (all over the scale). There are some bi men, of course, but they're a minority (or just opportunists).

ACLdestroyer- I think you've got your numbers reversed. The bulk of the bisexual girls I've known and dated are not the "I'll fuck whomever I want, whenever I want" types. Maybe you've been hanging out with the selfish slut population?

20. I guess a five because I've had sex with a few girls in the past...but that was before I was out of the closet and knowing I was gay for sure. You don't know you don't like broccoli until you try it I guess. :hsugh: I guess from now on out I'd be a 6 though. I have no feelings for and would never go for a girl.

21. I guess I agree with your first sentence about girls being more able to go either way. I think that's more a of a society thing though than a biological one if you could call it that. Girls kissing a girl is seen as hot and guys want to watch. Parents dont WANT their kids to see a girl kissing a girl but I think they'd much rather see that than a guy kissing a guy...that usually makes most people "disgusted". :rolleyes: I kissed my BF in the parking lot once and as we walked in to where we were getting food a guy was like "Hey don't think you can do that in front of MY children!" and I was just like....wtf....we were like 50 yards away in the fucking parking lot, get a life. Bleh.

I got on a rant but yeah I think guys stick to the straight or gay sides mainly because if you dip into the middle and you're "straight" you're seen as a "fucking faggot" right away and if you're gay and dip into bi then you're just "confused and probably straight"...

22. Bubba Atlantis

Why do you think that is Razi? I might argue that the numbers should be the same and that the only reason women are more fluid is because society (men) state that they should be.

23. razi

razi New Member

I don't remember where I found it but the information I brought up was from a recent sexuality study (forgive me if I don't link it). They showed a group of people pictures of naked men and women and measured the responses- heartbeat, temperature, etc. Generally speaking, men were attracted to their preference (girls for straights, guys for gay), while women were more consistently attracted to both.

I'm sure there are and will be more studies done regarding this, as will there be more of the nature vs. nurture debate.

24. Bubba Atlantis

I would be curious about that for the reason that you stated about nature vs. nurture. Although I am a firm believer of both being at work for almost everything, I would have to argue that this is more of the nuture side.

For instance, look at sleepovers when you are young. A guy has another guy sleep over and one is on the floor or another room and the other is in another bed. You never would see two guys sharing a bed on a sleepover (usually). However, when you look at girls, they always slept in the same bed with sleepovers. From what I understand, they would even have baths together or see one another naked. Young boys would not do that. You are taught at a young age not to do that. Evidence? Urinals. Every boy is told by their parent(s) that when you are the urinal, you face forward. You do not gaze around or have conversations with other guys. Conversely, although they do not go to the bathroom together, they do go TO the bathroom together (always in packs for some reason) and chat and share in there.

These are all completely different mindsets.

25. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

this one bi girl I went out with turned into a disaster. Her ex GF drove us :ugh: and stopped to pick up x pills for the nite :ugh:. Went out drinking and me and her ex got into a pissing contest over which penis is better. Went to the club after, her ex got searched and found the pills. We all get searched and they find my pot and pipe I forgot I left in my jacket :uh:

Spent the rest of the nite in jail.