Mercedes Problem

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by lambosv21, Sep 26, 2003.

1. lambosv21

lambosv21 Please Don't Pet The Cows

for any MB owners or someone that may have input. I decided to drive our C280 and all of a sudden after i'm rolling up to park my car the ABS light comes on as well as the battery light. I'm at the office so the car is outside so i'm in no hurry yet. The steering is stiff...no power steering on heavy cars = Lame. You guys think if i reset the ECU it should fix things?

Any input or thoughts?

:hs:

2. lambosv21

lambosv21 Please Don't Pet The Cows

anyone? this is driving me insane...i talked to a mechanic just now said reseting the ecu might work so that looks like my best shot

3. Volkl

Volkl New Member

Sorry, I can't help you, but swing on over to www.mercedesshop.com They have a great mercedes only forum there. I have been able to keep my C230 and 240D on the road from their help. There are a lot of Mercedes techs that hang on the boards too.

4. MB300E87

MB300E87 Active Member

also visit www.club202.com which is a site set up specifically for your generation of C-class. i know many members on that site.

and then of course there is always www.bnzsport.com which is club202's sister site. many 202 owners there as well.

mercedesshop will probably have the most resources for you but check out 202. lots of incredibly nice people there. i know the owner too.