Mental cruelty.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by D, Feb 11, 2005.

1. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Current guy got told by his ex he couldn't be deep throated. My take, bitch didn't want to do the work. And, yes he can be. :hs:

Ex was told his dick was small...post-coital. :killbill: Fuckin BS! Six, & 1/2 is actually average or better. I think she scarred him for life, she told all his female friends.
    That's just cruel.

Do they realize that other women end up cleaning sexual misconceptions/ damage like this up?

I can't think of other cases right now, but I know know I've heard more stories like it.
    Men do it to women too.

I've been told my tits are too small before, but I like them. They're perky. :p

2. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

A smart guy knows better. I'm about 6" and if a girl told me I was "too small" I'd wack her in the face with it, then walk away.

And deep throating is about effort and practice. I've "trained" 2 girls to do it.

3. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

People who rag on others for body parts they have no control over are insecure.

4. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

anyone who puts someone else down for anything has issues. keep reassuring your boyfriend that he doesn't have the problem his ex-bitch does.

5. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

:werd: