SRS Men vs Women

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by diesel, Dec 26, 2005.

1. diesel

diesel Guest

Nice controversial issue of mens views of women and womens views of men.. I was having a nice conversation with a male friend at work about how I was interested in a female but I did not think that I had a chance with her.. He said that any man has a chance with any woman if the time is right.. No matter what you look like or what kind of personality you have.. Basically if you as a male are friends with a woman, more than likely you have an interest in this woman because I think that friendships with women are bs because men usually view women as "objects". Am I wrong in this statement?!? I discussed this with women at my work and they said that it was true and that men think from A to B and women think from A to Z.. So we are thinking ok I really sleep with this woman and the women are like well if I sleep with this man what is going to happen afterwards...

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

It works both ways, the reason why we cant be 'friends' with the opposite sex , is because there always be 'sexual tensions', so unless your gay sexual its impossible to be 'just' friends with the opposite sex, the body always wants something 'more',which is why a construction like that just does not exist.

3. Pioneer

Pioneer Are you annoyed? You will be.

:bsflag:

4. Dodger Blue

Dodger Blue OT Supporter

Edit: I'll come back and reply

5. diesel

diesel Guest

true story!!

6. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I disagree. There are some guys that I am friends with that I would rather /myself than sleep with ;) I'm sure it's probably different on the opposite side of the fence though.

7. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

Of course. Offer up your body to any of your guy friends, and I'd bet money that none of them would turn you down!

8. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I'm sure not, but that doesn't mean that I would offer my body to them (they all know it'd be a cold day in hell before that happened) or that there is any chance whatsoever with me.
    It also doesn't mean that I'd ever take them up on the same offer (if they offered themselves to me).

9. Pioneer

I had this discussion with a co-worker once ----- I heard her comment "Who doesn't want me?"

Me: Me
    Her: You mean to tell me if you could have your way with me right now, you wouldn't
    Me: No, I wouldn't
    Her: Fuck you

In reality, what she said and then what she asked are two different things ...
    Do I want her? No
    Would I have my way if she offered herself to me? Yes

I've also had a co-worker that I'd be VERY nervous about anything I did with her if she offered herself --- basically she'd have to come and get me. Yet, if she were my SO, the above person (that everybody wants :rolleyes: ) wouldn't even be looked at if she was in my face.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2005
  10. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Wow, you sound depressed. Get some help.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2005
  11. LiQuiD_FuSioN

LiQuiD_FuSioN New Member

wtf are you talking about?

12. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Teh Pioneer. I'll quote him.

13. diesel

diesel Guest

hence our views being different... the women is usually always in control of where the "relationship" goes but more often than not, the guy always has other motives in being your friend and if he is sticking around thinking that one day he is gonna taste your pie and you don't plan on it, then he is a dumbass for sticking around.. :)

14. johan

johan Active Member

avoidant personality disorder

15. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

THE WIN!

16. diesel

diesel Guest

pioneer is? avoidant personality disorder that is

17. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Click on his thread about suicide. He's avoiding that one, so I'm chasing him.

18. diesel

diesel Guest

yeah i read it... its true... i am the same way but you can't keep saying the same things over and over if you know you need help and you don't get it.. i know i need help with a few things and i know i need to go find that help with a professional but going on here and posting about it over and over only pisses people off... and i agree, the coddling doesn't help at all.. thats why my sheltered ass as a kid has so many issues as an adult because everything was given to me and now i am having to fend for myself and its not easy..

blah blah blah.. hahah

19. Pioneer

I'm not avoiding anything, I just hadn't seen new posts until now.

I don't sit here 24/7

20. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I absolutely agree that men and woman are different regarding this subject.

21. Pioneer

I won't deny your diagnosis, it sounds reasonable, however .....
    I'm just not interested in her ... nothing to do with me being afraid of rejection or embarassment
    This one, yeah, I suppose there's some fear there but it's more out of respect for her and the fact that, being petite, I could easily hurt her .... hurting her is something I NEVER want to do.

22. 6SpeedTA95

6SpeedTA95 OT Supporter

23. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

You mean that in addition to being terrified of rejection, you're terrified of fucking her into the hospital as well?

24. Pioneer

I'm always rejected -- she's one of the rare ones that accepted me as a friend.

While that isn't what I meant I have had that thought as well. It wouldn't get to the point where she was hospitalized.

25. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

So you've acknowledged that you have Avoidant Personality Disorder. You're still not going to do anything about it, are you?