FRK Men and Anal Play

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MaximaDrvr, May 10, 2007.

1. MaximaDrvr

MaximaDrvr Member

Well, I am mostly a lurker in FS, but I have read the threads for a while.

So, here is MY story. Sorry for bad english, spelling, and sentence structure.
    History:
    My gilrfriend and I have been together for about 3 years now. We live together, but we alternate between her place and mine.
    I was originally turned off by the idea of anything near my ass, but she would occassionally slip a finger down and rub a little bit, and it felt good. After a bit, she got to the point where she would stick in a finger. Fine and dandy. She can read my moods very well, and knows when I will like it and when I won't. I am still a little sensitive to the Gay Prospect of it, even though I know surely that I am not. Well, even so, we sometimes would joke about using her 7'' dildo that I got her two years ago.

Current:
    Well, the other night, she had just finished exams and wanted me to come over to eat junk food in celebration, and drink. Junk food is celebrating because she has lost over 50 lbs in the last year. Well, I said I couldn't go because I had my friends 20th bday party I had to go to but I would see her after. She said that she would just see me tomorrow. Well I go to my buddies, have a few drinks and say I need to head out. (No drunk driving) Well I get to me GF's place to find that she has gone out drinking with a friend of ours. I hop back in the car and head to the bar to finish up drinks with them.
    My GF and I get back to her place about 1. I am mildy intoxicated and grab more to drink, and get her a glass of wine as well. We are laying on the bed fooling around (aka, she already orgasmed), and she throws a blindfold on me and ties my hands above me, to the bed. I was already loving what was going on. I am a submissive person when I can be. Then she gets on top of me and starts riding me. She does this for a few minutes and then slides down and starts sucking my penis and stroking my ass. As usual, we had been joking about the dildo, but tonight she got it out. I knew the sound of the drawer being opened, and I was completely turned on by the idea. Well, she is still blowing me, when I feel it being lightly inserted. It is put inside me more and more, and the sensation was incredible. I loved it. I think I know why girls love having a raging erection thrust inside them. The feeling of being filled on the inside was like nothing else. Well, as the dildo is still in my ass, she gets back on top of me and contiues to ride me cowboy style. She probably does this for a while, but my sense of time is completely gone at this point. Then she goes back down, starts fucking ME with the dildo, and swallows my entire load. I went to heaven and back.
    Well once she unties me and we are spooning, she turnes to me and says that I can try on her the next night. :noes: She is against anal, but she gave me permission. That didn't go so well, we were well lubed and she was relaxed, but aparently I'm too big. After my head went in, it was too much for her. I was still :wiggle: :bowdown: to her for letting me try.

That is my story. I wanted to tell some body, but I can't tell my friends, and my GF already knows.

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Congrats! and thanks for sharing. It sometimes helps encourage those who are "thinking about it" to try it when they hear about the fun.

3. ladiik3

ladiik3 New Member

Wow my bf doesn't even wanna hear the word anal...congrats

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Sounds like your by has some issues he needs to work out :hs:

If other men would only take the time to understand how much they are missing out on when it comes to sex. Its so much better when anal play is involved. It feels great, and the orgasm is uncompareable.

5. Lech

Lech Rhymes with fetch.

Nice story.

But I don't know how you do that, mang. Anything bigger than one finger feels like my ass is being ripped apart.

6. MaximaDrvr

MaximaDrvr Member

I don't know either. It just went right in.
    During the time that she was screwing me with it, I asked how far in it was, and she answered "All the way."

I'm sure lube would make a difference in your case. Also, go slow.

7. Schecter1277

Schecter1277 hi

I don't believe it's as good for women as it is for men, my anatomy on this is kinda hazy, but I do believe the prostate is very sensitive and can be pleasurable if open to it. It's the reason gay men don't just do oral, it does actually feel good.

8. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Jealous, I want to do this with my bf SO badly!!! I started a thread on it even... I wish you could talk to him for me!

Glad for you, man

DA

9. stolid_agnostic

stolid_agnostic One who is both stolid and agnostic. Get a diction

the female equivalent of the prostate is the g-spot - basically what would have become a prostate if the genes were slightly different - this is why it is so pleasurable for men and that they can orgasm this way

personally I love it if done just right

Edit: I'm gay ha ha ha so yes, you got it right

10. Schecter1277

Schecter1277 hi

^^^ If the equivilant is the G-spot there really isn't much in anal sex other than a "new feeling," but no real sexual pleasure is derived. It's kind of like when men play with a girls boobs, they may be sensitive, but not enough to justify a part of foreplay.

11. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

I won't be the one to bust in here and break up this post, but I guarantee you that anal sex produces sexual pleasure, just like playing with a woman's breasts most definitely counts as foreplay. I can't get all the way turned on without tit play or head. Period.

DA

12. Schecter1277

Schecter1277 hi

To each her own, but in the many women I have fucked they said that the tits don't do much for them.

13. dude101

dude101 New Member

Congrats! thats awesome...:h5: anal play while having an orgasm is :eek3: :bigthumb: :p

14. f1manoz

f1manoz Active Member

So many men don't know what they are missing out on when it comes to anal play. It can be extremely pleasurable if done correctly, but because there is such a taboo about anal sex (when it comes to straight men) and it's seen as 'gay', men are not willing to experiment.

Their loss I guess.

15. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

what the fuck? Most men can get off purely from anal sex by stimulating the prostate gland...wouldnt that be sexual pleasure? Yup, it would be...its very pleasureful sexually actually.

And ive known several woman that can orgasm just from playing with their breasts in the right way, and many others that may not orgasm, but certainly get ALOT of sexual pleasure from it.

Have you actually done either of these things? Or is this speculation on your part? :hsugh:

16. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Maybe you just don't know what you are doing. It's not as simple as merely grabbing at them.

17. Zee

Zee New Member

Im a Fan of Anal play :dunno:

Massaging teh prostate FTW :naughty:

18. vlsi0n

vlsi0n New Member

[qft]. :naughty:

19. mizers_girl

mizers_girl I'm like a souperhero with no motivation or powers

OMG.. my man grabs my nipples and twists them and squeezes and nibbles and it gets me so incredibly wet! I know that it does depend on the woman... and maybe im an anonmaly but i love it when a guy plays or fucks my boobs!

As for the anal play.. if you (woman or man) are relaxed and turned on enough your ass can easily be stretched to fit a dildo or cock. At least.. in my experience it is. Im still trying to talk my man into at least letting me play around there. I think he would sooo enjoy it! I know i do! hehe :mamoru:

Congrats on the new experience! I hope you're girl is willing to try again.. just start out with fingers next time.. might help. Whoot!

20. shlongsta

shlongsta Guest

I like my salad tossed by my girlfriend.

21. h25200

h25200 New Member

Great Story.

As a guy I also really like anal sex. My wife uses her strap on and bangs me right after I take her to orgasm with my tongue.

22. Cracked

Cracked New Member

I <3 anal play and yes I'm a guy. And not that it matters, straight too.

23. katatat

katatat you're outta your league Donnie

of course ya do.:naughty:

24. FifthGear

FifthGear -

who doesnt like butt play :wiggle:

25. WaWaMKIVDub

WaWaMKIVDub New Member

Ive never had butt play done to me. I did have a girl lick around while she was giving me head, and I did like it. It was different. I dont have a SO right now, but maybe Ill find one who is willing to explore.