FRK Memorial Day Weekend. Hands down my best one.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Guz200sx, May 30, 2006.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

My memorial day weekend was unbelivable. I found out my girl is a freak.
    See first thread for what happened friday nite/saturday morning -->
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2559149

She double shocked me again later in the weekend, saturday nite, when I was giving her oral by having her straddle my face and I put my thumb near her anal spot and started massaging it for a little bit, doing that brought her close to a orgasm and I finished it off regularly and made her have a multiple orgasm. After she had the orgasms, she told me if I wanted too she would let me do whatever I wanted:naughty: Which meant she would let me go in her bad spot, I dunno if she meant fingers and something else, I didn't want to push it so I left it at that. I said holy shit to myself and thought about it for later.

Sunday nite, I started off with fingers their and I made her cum by fingering her anal spot. Later I even tried goin in anally but I needed some lube so we got this lube we had bought earlier and the freakin shit was too strong because it was minted scent and it got into my codom and started burnin the fuck out of my dick so I had to take the condom off and switch to another one. Then she washed off the lube off of her and we just did a variation of miss style.

Afterwards, she dropped a bomb on me and said that wasn't her first time and that she had done that before and with a girl!!! I was like wtf....Then she went in depth and started telling me about her past relationships with girls and her first experience with a girl and her experiences with 3somes also.... I was like wow....I couldn't believe it. She even told me she had a semi-long relationship with a girl. I was shocked, to say the least. I still am......not really sure how to process all of that. This is my first time I had a girl tell me this.

Monday morning, I tried goin in, anally again but I wasn't ready for it. I was dissapointed because I wasn't super hard which I guess I need to be to do that. We had done stuff on Sunday night, So I think it was too soon.
    But I still gave her a strong orgasm, the best one she ever had she said. I asked her later, who has given her better orgasms, men or women. She said before me, she would have said women but now that she has been with me, she said it would be men.
    EDIT: Also after giving her an orgasm, I went and took a shower. Came back and we started in again with kissin and stuff. Her hand eventually went down and I stood up, my towel dropped and she began givin me oral. Once again, Amazing. She let me finish in her mouth again and she swallowed again. Amazing feeling. I think I orgasm harder this way then any other way.

I am just surpised and amazed of all this and can't quite believe it....Still tryin to process exactly what she told me. Mostly the girl/girl thing. This morning (monday, after the sex) she asked me if I was ok with her being Bi. I was like (to myself).....holy shit, i can't believe this. It was always my dream to meet a bi girl but now that I have one in front of me, I can't fuckin believe it.

Last edited: May 30, 2006
  2. awlewis

awlewis New Member

lol you win at life

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Sweet. You lucky dawg, you.

How long have you been with this chick? That's gotta be wierd to find out for the first time. But neat as well.

4. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

wow. im kinda jealous

5. Guz200sx

As of May 25th, I've been with her for 3months now....It was weird. I was most definately shocked.

I am somewhat happy over the fact that she confided in me to tell me. She also told me though she would never do a 3way now. She has already done one with some guy and a girl back in '05, I guess, and she said it just ruins the relationships.

Besides, I don't think I would ask her to do that. I kind of agree with her. I've had 3somes too with girls and I had no emotional connection with them so it was fine.

Last edited: May 30, 2006
  6. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

nice. doing things for the first time with someone is really hot.

7. jay7430

jay7430 it's just business

wow, lucky you.

say hello to a sweet threesome experience you lucky dawg you.

8. FifthGear

FifthGear -

you didnt read the whole thread did you :hsugh:

9. Guz200sx

:hsugh:
    I've done the threesome thing before...It was good because none of us involved had emotional connections to each other so it was all about the fun.

With this girl its different so I wouldn't do that.

10. JonnyBlazeRSP

JonnyBlazeRSP Hustlin's in my veins - you cannot stop it - Walki

iv done mfm's, fmf's with my girl and with other girls i didnt care about. i love my girl. they were all actually better when i did em with her cause of the emotional connection.