SRS Meeting people at an inbetween age?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by MCDGexx, Aug 11, 2008.

1. MCDGexx

MCDGexx Crazyquack

Well i'm 20 and in the military, stationed out here in Hawaii. My problem is I just don't know where to go to meet people, most girls in the military either are 1. Unattractive, 2. Married/long term relationship or 3. Gay. On top of the fact that there is like a 10 to 1 ratio of males to females. And I'm not really in school yet, and i'm gonna start taking classes soon, but all online because I deploy soon, and don't have the time/luxury to go to actual sit down classes at the moment. And being under 21 I can't get into all the bars/clubs to meet people either. So what do I do? Do I just need to get the courage to walk up to some stranger at the mall and start talking to them? Or is that considered wierd? I also just got out of a 3 year relationship about 5 months ago or so, and because of schools and everything haven't had the time to get out and start working on my dating game.

edit: And I don't consider myself unattractive, but I don't think i'm extremely good looking either...

pic for reference

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  2. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

You liar. This thread was created just so you can brag about your iPhone. Admit it!

3. MCDGexx

MCDGexx Crazyquack

You caught me :o

4. RedZ71

RedZ71 Large Marge sent me.

i did exactly that today while i was shopping. may as well-noreason not to, there is nothing lost, and you never know.. you just might get a number.

5. RedZ71

RedZ71 Large Marge sent me.

and there is nothing wrong with you in the handsome area. chicks will dig you if you have the confidence.

be cool, and dont give 2 shits if you get the number or not. right now i have more numbers than i technically have time to call, and i consider myself less handsome than you. so dont fret it, youll do just fine.

6. MCDGexx

MCDGexx Crazyquack

:h5:

7. fray

fray New Member

thread deja vu!

8. MCDGexx

MCDGexx Crazyquack

two threads means twice the answers from two different type of people :o