Meeting girls at work.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LudaMan, Aug 18, 2007.

1. LudaMan

LudaMan New Member

Now, I'm not talking about girls that I work with, since I only work with two and they are both married and not that attractive. Long story short, I work part time at GNC in the mall while I go to school. I have a lot of attractive women come in the store all the time (as well as the jackasses who think they can cagefight, but thats another story) and I don't really know how to approach them without making them think I'm some creepy dude who hits on everyone that comes in, which is not the case.

Long story short, is there a good way to approach this situation or am I out of luck?

2. Just be friendly with them. I work at a job thats a step up from you, but when I am talking with a customer thats a girl who's around my age I definitly flirt a little.

But I actually talk to the customer for a few minutes at a time too, which you dont at CVS.

Best bet would probably notice the repeat customers and work from there.

But idk. Definitly go for it, just figure out the best way bro.

3. jonno

jonno New Member

confident/funny

4. LudaMan

LudaMan New Member

one way that i have flattered a few girls is the ones who come in and want a diet pill and ill just look at them with a smile and say, "oh come on, you dont need a diet pill" stuff like that.

5. jonno

jonno New Member

terrible

6. fluentinsilence

fluentinsilence New Member

While you may think that is an appropriate compliment, it is probably not the best idea. Leave out any reference to their diet/weight/whatever; you don't know their motivations, their medical history, and so forth. Unless they are gung-ho about fitness and you can create and carry on a conversation about it, leave it alone.

7. LudaMan

LudaMan New Member

noted, thank you

8. lionsgraphics

lionsgraphics OT Supporter

qft. Weight is way too personal to comment about especially to a stranger.

That reminds me of

Napoleon Dynamite [referring to Deb's milk] I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.

It was all said before, be friendly, flirt. Don't try too hard to flatter them.