FRK Meeting Bi girls

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Whut?, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Whut?

Whut? Member

How in the Hell am I supposed to meet Bi girls? My husband and I want a girl to play with but its harder than I thought to meet one. Theres alot of girls I find attractive when we go out but should I approach them? Is there a good site to meet them on?

I love women and cant wait to try it again.

2. dr_sarcasm

dr_sarcasm Guest

You know, that does seem to be a tough nut to crack. A g/f of mine is in the same boat in that she's been wanting to be in a threesome (MFF) for some time now - and she can't seem to find a willing participant...

I'd be curious to see what others suggest.

3. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

I've found a lot of sucess with hot-or-not. most of the people on there (that I've met) are just looking for fun and nothing long lasting. look up girls with bi as thier keyword, and chat them up, just wait a few days to get to know them before dropping the threesome conversation on them.

4. videogrl

videogrl Guest

Yeah hot or not is great, especially if you pay the little fee. But then again that is paying money to meet people.
    :squint: But, I have met some fun people on there. That are basically as horny as me LOL.

Duno about approaching chics, I have never really had the guts to do that. But you might be surprised who in your groups are bi or at least thougth about threesomes. The more I have joked about it to friends I have been surprised by reactions that it is also interests of them. Best thing to do, at least works for me. If you get a vibe about a girl make a joke and see the reaction then go from there. :naughty:

Oh and were are you at????? :wavey:

5. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

ive come to realize that almost 90% of all women are bi, to some extent, some are just okay with a little kiss, some are okay with going all the way on the bar table. You just need to find out how far over the line they step. The best way would just be to talk to them. buy them a drink. invite them home. A regular seduction thing. If that fails, there's always ruffies.

6. sessyducky

sessyducky Guest

thats a pretty hard label to put on someone... its got a different meaning to every girl u talk too....

but what videogrl said.... where are u? :naughty: :wavey:

7. Holli537

Holli537 My name is "Holli" with no "e" on the end, ok?

Uuugh, that makes me remember this nasty situation. I worked with this guy who has the mind of a 12 year old, literally. He's learning disabled. He's really 27.

He wanted me to have a threesome with him and his 350lbs girlfriend. He knows nothing about my sexuality, but asks me if I want to have a threesome? Sorry, I'm straight... And if I ever did a girl, it wouldn't be her.

So that's like... having sex with a 12 year old, practically.

8. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

swinger clubs, online websites....etc.. I could go on, but I'm not :o

9. Whut?

Whut? Member

Hi, thanks for the response. Im in Southern CA:wavey:

10. Whut?

Whut? Member

Hi, im in Southern CA. Thanks for the response

11. The Boy Bastard

The Boy Bastard Bewbie's??

: yahoo groups : ;)

12. NCS

NCS Active Member

every other girl i've met in california was bi

13. videogrl

videogrl Guest

well damit.... :hs:

14. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

Let me tell you from my experience, most girls are curious, if not already bi. Just find a girl, odds are she's bi.

15. could be like me. im bi and so is a friend of my bfs that ive know for about 8 months. i knew she was bi but i never thought she would be interested in me. come to find out shes had a crush on me this whole time and we finally got to hit it off. and her husband and my bf love it cuz they get to watch and they dont have to worry about anything. its awesome!!

16. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

It's harder for a girl to meet a girl, much easier for a guy. Both my threesomes I did the hunting ;)

17. HPS

HPS I'm not fat, I'm poofy... :fawk:

:bigthumb:

18. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Just because they wanted to have a threesome with you doesn't mean HE wanted to do you...

19. Mordecai

Mordecai Guest

You don't need to find a "bi" girl, just someone that's interested, or curious. Most of the women I know have thought about it...others have tried it. It's just one of those things...ya never know.

20. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

that's exactly why I try to get my hubby to do the recruting

21. hotornot.com a girl already approached me saying she wanted me in on the action. But me im not into that whole thing. But anyways. try hotornot.com

22. Whut?

Whut? Member

Mojo, thats what ive been trying to tell him - that HE should approach the girl. What tips can I give him? How did you recruit? Online? Bars, etc...?

thanks

23. snipe656

snipe656 Working in OraHell

I dunno if a swingers club would be all that great, seems single women for threesomes are like the holy grail within that "lifestyle" Now if a couple looking for a 3-some was open to a 4-some or a more-some, whole other story.

24. Whut?

Whut? Member

And that's fine too. Were open to an attractive couple.

25. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Personals are the easiest, if youre willing to pay. You have to have pics and make a good profile, or youre not likely to have much luck. Setting up a separate email account is a good idea, since there are tons of email collectors on personals sites ready to spam.

Sending unique, personal messages/emails to people gives you a much better chance at a response than "Hi, youre hot, email us.". Problem is, the majority of the "females" on personals sites are spam-bots or males... and you are looking for the rarest find (single, bi female, looking for a couple). So... making a kindofa form letter type message (about you, and what youre looking for), that you can tweak a bit per person is prolly the best bet (we even apologize for the "form letter feel", stating the above reasons as the cause), so you can message everyone that sparks your interest. This way youre bound to get a few replies from real people, and might just find a cool kitty to play with.

Try alt.com and/or aff.com.

VV-this stuff works too, just requires more effort and luck than-^^