Meet George Jetson

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by HectorChavez, Nov 11, 2006.

1. HectorChavez

HectorChavez New Member

Is anyone out there an owner of the new iRobot Dirt Dog? I already own the Roomba and the Scooba and swear by them as the absolute best investments I have made in recent years. I just saw an add for the Dirt Dog and am wondering if anyone has one and what they think. If they're even remotely as effective as the roomba/scooba team I'm in buying one. The pricing on this model is unbelievably reasonable.

2. HectorChavez

HectorChavez New Member

Well, despite the lack of response, I went ahead bought the Dirt Dog. I now own the entire iRobot family. Yep, it's true. I have robot addiction. I'm thinking at this point I should probably buy stock in the company or something. Anyway, if you have any questions you know who to ask.

3. Halon X

Halon X New Member

I own 4 Roomba's and 2 Scooba's. Thought about a Dirt Dog for the garage, but it really doesn't get that dirty.

Let us know how it works. The price is definitely right!

4. HectorChavez

HectorChavez New Member

4 Roombas and 2 Scoobas!

And here I thought I was the robot junkie. The Dirt Dog is, as you might expect, a winner. I do some art work that litters my work space with debris and was afraid it might be a bit too heavy duty for the Roomba. The Dirt Dog brings it up effortlessly. Money well spent.

5. subgraphic

subgraphic OT Supporter

thanks for the review..
    Im wait8ing on my 2nd roomba in the mail now, and thinking about a scooba.